Epilogue

Ignore mistakes if any
Comments will be appreciated

.......................

A Year Later

Zainab's 5th semester was about to start after two weeks so all she is doing is having fun and enjoying the wedding of Raza with one of their distant cousin Laiba...

Wearing a multi colored long frock with curidar sleeves Zainab was sitting beside the ladies who were playing dholki in the living room...

"Zainab aik min Ahad ko pakro, Haroon mujhy bula rhy hayn."

Irum said passing her 6 months old son to zainab who happily to ahad in her lap... zainab smiled talking to the baby when Amna came and sat beside zainab...

"Mein thak gai hun ab."

Amna said and zainab asked holding the small hands of Ahad...

"Kya hua?"

"Tumhara abhi baby nhi hai na is liay puch rhi ho, time anay do phir pata chaly ga."

Amna said and zainab rolled her eyes saying...

"2 months ka hai bechara Faizan, wo kya tang kry ga."

Amna was about to say something when faiz came there and patted on zainab's shoulder making her look up... faiz eyed her to come so zainab passed ahad to amna and walked to their room with faiz...

"Mny papers ki file rakhi hui thi table py, wo nhi mil rhi."

Faiz said as thei entered their room... zainab glared at him saying...

"Ghaar mein shadi hai or apko papers ki pari hai."

Faiz huffed and said...

"Zainab!"

Zainab pouted and walking to the book shelf in their room took out a file and passed him mumbling...

"Stupid professor."

Faiz chuckled at her and she walked out while Faiz sat on the couch to do his work... all the students were given off before the next semester could start but the professors had to do lots so they had to go to university... and Zainab was sulking over the fact that her husband is all busy in his work and haven't taken her anywhere in her vacations...

...................

"Zainab Faiz kahan hai?"

Faiza asked looking at zainab who was helping Sehar in checking the last minute things as they had to leave for barat... she was wearing a black saree with her hair in a messy bun...

"Room mein hai ammi, ready ho rhy hayn aty hon gy."

Zainab said and then walked to faiza who huffed as faiz was late for his brother's barat...