2

Ignore mistakes if any
Comments will be appreciated

.......................

Night Time

Faiz was sitting on the single couch in her room... the coffee table was having a few papers and a laptop... he was working on some papers when the door of the room was knocked...

"Ajao."

He said continuing his work and soon the door was opened slowly and Faiz looked up to find Amaar and Khizar standing there... Faiz moved his eyes back to the laptop asking the duo...

"Ab kya chahiye tum dono ko?"

Amaar and Khizar looked at their back and got a glare for the person... so they looked back at Faiz and spoke...

"We are sorry bhai, but abbu ko kuch na bataiay ga."

Faiz looked at the duo and sighing loudly said...

"Zainab andar ao."

Zainab who was standing outside the room got stilled with her eyes widened... she looked at her two cousins... gulping once she walked inside with her head low... faiz looked at her and asked...

"Tumny kaha in dono ko?"

Zainab nodded with ber head still down... faiz rubbed his forehead and looking at the duo said...

"Agar dubara aisa hua to sab sy pehly mein chachu ko hi bataoun ga! Ab jao!"

The trio turned when faiz spoke again...

"Zainab stop."

The trio shared a look before amaar and khizar ran out and zainab pouted...

Faiz stood up fron his seat and waking to zainab stood behind her...

"Idher dekho."

Zainab turned around to look at faiz who told her...

"In dono ki baaton mein na aya kro, unho khud bhi pata hona chahiye ky kya krna hai kya nhi. Khud bhi university jati ho ab, so focus on that."

Zainab nodded her head not looking up when faiz sighed once again in an hour telling her...

"Look at me zainab."

Zainab immediately looked at faiz who then spoke...

"Pehla din kesa tha?"

Zainab smiled and told him...

"Bht acha, mny aik dost bhi banai, Haram."

Faiz nodded with a small smile and then said...

"Okay go then."