5

Ignore mistakes if any
Comments will be appreciated

......................

2 Days Later

Wania looked at the three cousins who all of a sudden made a plan go to for shopping... they were sitting in the living room with Samira and Esha when Rabia spoke about getting a new top... and that leads them to make a plan for shopping...

"Han jao bahir ghum ao, wania go get ready and go with them."

Samira said with a smile and wania nodded her head she looked at mishaal who too stood up and throwing her arms atound wani's shoulder spoke...

"We will be right back."

And she pulled Wania upstairs... as they reached the upper floor wania pouted at mishaal saying...

"Mishu I don't want to go, i am feeling lazy."

Mishaal looked at wania with her eyebrow raised and moving forward wispered in wania's ear....

"I can't say, but ask bhai to let you sleep at night so that you don't feel lazy."

And mishaal ran off while all wania could do was to stomp her feet shouting at mishaal with her cheek all red with blush...

Nevertheless Wania came inside her room with the same blush and sat on the bed... she was cursing mishaal but her heart was racing with the thoughts and words mishaal put in her head... just then the door of the washroom got opened and Mahad came out wearing his tracks and a towel around his neck as he wiped his hair...

Mahad looked at hus wife and walking to her sat beside wania taking her attention...

"What happened?"

Wania looked at mahad and nodded in no... so mahad held her hand and placed a soft kiss on the back of her palm asking her again...

"Batao."

"Mishu."

Just one name and mahad knew his sister have done something to make his wife blush... he just chuckled and kissed the side of her head.... Wania smiled at his gesture that was whne she remembered about the shopping so she walked to the wardrobe.... First she took out a shirt for mahad and handed him.... As he wore the short he looked at wania taking out her dress....

"Kahin ja rhy hayn hum?"

Wania looked at mahad from her dress and nodded her head...

"Rabia api made an instant plan to go for shopping."

Mahad nodded with a smile and wore his shoes telling wania....

"Then i will drop you all at the mall, phir mujhy aik dost sy milny jana hai, wapsi py i will pick you up!"

Wania gave a node and went to get ready.... After she came out wearing her dress wania found mishaal sitting on the bed beside mahad and she was smirking at wania who remembered her words.... Wania glared at her best friend before walking to her and slapped her shoulder...

"Ow wani."

Wania glared at mishaal while mahad looked at the duo before handing some cash to mishaal...

"Yeh lo!"

Mahad said and mishaal pouted after counting the money....

"Bhai bass?"

"Mujhy pata hai subha sy jo baba or mama sy paisy nikalway hayn tumny."

Mahad said and wania laughed while brushing her hair.... Mishaal pouted and walked out... mahad stood up and walking to his wife took the brush from her hand saying...

"When you don't know how to make a braid then why you try?"

Wania pouted and looked at mahad who took her hair in his hand and started to make a simple braid of her hair....

"I am glad mishu ki waja sy i know how to make a braid."

Wania smiled at she remembers how mishaal used to tell her about mahad making her braid on her insistence...

"And done."

Mahad soad making wania smile bright... he then moved to the bed and sat there.... Wania licked her lips thinking about something while mahad was obvious about her thought but didn't reacted...

"Mahad."

Wania called him who looked up and saw her playing with her fingers... mahad sighed and pulled out his hand asking her to come... wania took some steps and held mahad's hand who pulled her closer and holding both her hand kissed them.... He then looked up at her and spoke...

"You should have taken my whole wallet, and here you are shuttering to ask me?"

"Baba always used to give me money when i had to go out, because i asked him not to give me a card."

Wania looked down biting her lips making mahad smile... he them took his wallet from the table and put it on her hand... doing so he stood up and kissed her forehead saying....

"I never asked for any explanation jaana."

And he walked away while wania smiled a little before taking her mobile and mahad's wallet she walked down...

....................

Mahad stopped the car outside the mall and the girls opened the door to go iut except wania who was sitting on the front passenger seat...

"Call me when you will be free."

Mahad told mishaal who was the last one to go out from the back seat before looking at his wife who opened his wallet and took out his ATM card.... Mahad smiled brightly at her doings and as she looked up at him mahad spoke....

"9264"

Wania smiled as she knew it was the code and passed his the wallet before walking out saying an Allah Hafiz....

......................

Next will be an epilogue
And then the story will be marked at completed
See you all soon

#OkThanksBye