1

Ignore mistakes if any
Comments will be appreciated

......................

The streets in Peshawar at night becomes all empty... the night shines bright but not a single person can be found except the Market.. the market is the only place which is a bit lively at this time of the night until it turns 9 o clock...

Sehar was busy persuading her mother to go to the market as she wanted a dupatta which she saw in the morning while coming back with Jahan from her university...

"Sehar tumhry baba nhi hai ghaar, kaal chaly jana."

Hamna said to her daughter who nodded in no saying...

"Nhi na ammi, agar kaal tak wo khatam ho gaya hua to?"

Hamna sighed and looked at Moiz who was going out...

"Moiz beta."

Moiz stopped and turned around looking at hamna and sehar....

"G chachi?"

Hamna looked at sehar who was making faces and then looking back at moiz said...

"Bahir ja rhy ho to sehar ko bazar ly jao, usko baas aik dukan sy dupatta lyna hai."

Moiz nodded and looked at sehar telling her...

"Mein bahir wait kr rha hun a jana."

Sehar nodded and ran upstairs to get ready while moiz walked out... wearing a long ankle length frock with a long stole which was wrapped around her head sehar walked to the porch...

Inside the house it doesn't matter if the ladies cover their head or not... but they should have their dupatta around their chest... while going out it was mandatory for them to have a hijab around their head... thou not sehar or elaaf minded it... they were happy even with it...

Coming to the porch sehar saw moiz's car which was a Fortuner... she opened the door of the back seat when moiz looked at sehar from her mobile... sitting inside seher closed the door and they drove off...

One more thing to go out was they had to go with their mehram's but if they go out with their cousin they won't sit beside them because it seems un appropriate for all the elders who live in Peshawar... so Umer Mustafa never wanted their family to get in any kind of trouble that is why he told his family about ever rule and they actually follow them with a head high because no matter what they know that their grandfather is the most amazing person in the whole family...

....................

Sehar looked at the dupatta with a smile on her face and looking at the shopkeeper told him...

"Bhai yeh kr dayn."

The shopkeeper nodded and packing the dupatta gave it to sehar taking the money in return... after sehar came out of the shop she looked at Moiz who was talking over the phone... so walking to Moiz she heard...