Epilogue

Ignore mistakes if any
Comments will be appreciated

.....................

Moiz gulped looking at his wife all red due to anger while she got ready for elaaf's walima which is happening in an hour... Moiz parted his lips to say something but then stopped as the door of their room was knocked and soon Abid peeping inside...

"Bhabhi bear"

In return all he got was a glare from Moiz... Abid smiled sheepishly but Sehar ignored her husband expertly and said to Abid...

"You are taking me to the venue."

It was not said actually it was declared by her... Moiz sighed noddibg in disbelief and saw his wife pushing her feet in the flat khussa shoes before walking out... abid looked at Mouz who just said...

"Just take her, and don't say anything, baad mein na kehna warn nhi tha kiya."

Abid pouted and ran down while Moiz completing his look with a coat walked out... he reached down to see Sehar sitting on the back seat of Abid's car as the front seat was taken by beenish and soon they drove off...

Moiz felt a hand on hsi shoulder and saw his dadu standing there with a smile...

"2 saal baad aysi hi halat hoti hai hum khawand logon ki."

Moiz rolled his eyes and opened the door of his car asking his dada jaan...

"Dado bhi aysi hi thi?"

"To tumhy kya lagta hai is ghaar ki betioun mein yeh sab kahan sy aya hai? Safia begum in sy bhi do hath agy thi."

Umer said and Moiz just smiled at him before sitting on the driving seat before going to the venue as they were the last one to leave the place...

.....................

As soon as Moiz entered the venue Uzair came to him...

"Hamari sehar ziada achi thi, bhabhi ban ky to toba toba."

And moiz slapped his head saying...

"Tameez kro bhabhi hai tumhari."

Saying so he walked to the stage and meeting his sister and her husband moiz walked to sehar who was glaring at Abid... Moiz with a smiled sat on his foot on the floor in front sehar...

"Bhai ap hi sambhalo, apsy baat nhi kr rhi hayn, or ap ky hilaf kych sun bhi nhi skti."

Abid complained to Mouz as sehar gave him a hard slap for saying moiz IDIOT... moiz rolled his eyes at abid and looked at sehar asking her with his love filled voice...

"Are you fine? Feet mein pain to nhi?"

Sehar pouted at him saying lowly...

"Thora sa hai."

Moiz sighed and said...

"Mny is liay kaha tha heels na pehno, simple shoes mein pain ho rhi hoti hai, or ap gussa ho gai thi."

Sehar pouted at Moiz once again who stood up and kissed her forehead creasing her baby bump...

"Take care of your self meri jaan, that is why i say all these things to you."

Sehar huffed a breathe as Moiz smiled before hevwalked to meet some relatives...

..................

"Moiz!"

"G?"

"Mein apko bhi tang krti hun na?"

Sehar asked laying on the bed beside him... Moiz looked at her from his mobile and saw her eyes slightly wet... Moiz placed his mobile on the bed and placed his hand on her cheek...

"Yeh kis ny kaha?"

Sehar snuggled to his hand saying...

"Sab kehty hayn, Abid ny bhi to kaha aj."

Moiz smiled lightly before telling her...

"Ab nhi sochna aysa, I love it how you show every emotion to me, be it any, meri sehar to bht achi hai."

Seher giggled a bit as Moiz tickled her a bit before taking her in his arms...

...................

"I love you so much."

Moiz confessed yet again to his wife who smiked and moving her hand from their daughter's head to Moiz's chin and creasing ut she too confessed...

"I love you too, never knew i will say this, but you means the world to me, thank you for everything."

Moiz held her hand which was on his chin and placed a kiss on her palm before they listened a soft voice of their daughter and looked down in sehar's lap to see 4 months old Sehrish looking at her parents with her hands in his mouth...

Moiz smiled brightly before picking her up in his arms and giving her a soft kiss on her cheek...

"My sehru."

Sehar nodded in disbelief and she said looking at the father-daughter duo...

"Mujhy bhi sehru kehty hayn, or ab sehrish ko bhi."

Moiz glanced at Sehar while playing with his daughter and said...

"Baas I love my wife's name way too much, and now I love my daughter's name too."

Sehar rolled her eyes before getting up and made the room ready for the night...
soon enough sehar laid down with Moiz and sehrish in between them... the duo smiked as sehrish held the fingers on her parents in her small palms as she fall asleep..

Moiz and sehar looked at each other with the same smile playing on their lips before they welcomed the dreamland with their daughter...

......................

And damn this was supposed to be a nice story!
But i am not satisfied with it!
Anyways here it is!

#OkThanksBye