9

Ignore mistakes if any
Comments will be appreciated

..................

Dania looked at the ankle lenght mehndi colored frock with curridar sleeves and churidar trouser placed on the bed along with the net dupatta and nude colored hijab... laiba had brought everything with everyone else for Dania as it was Hadi and Nazish's wedding that started yesterday...

Yesterday laiba literally threatened her to wear the yellow loose trouse with same yellow kurta for Nazish's mayon so by the end of the discussion she had to get ready and even haider told her she looked pretty...

But her own mind and heart was not feeling good to get ready because it had only been 8 days since her mother's demise... Dania sighed once again as she sat on the bed and her mind reminded her about what Samina told her yesterday after she went to the function getting ready....

"Beta mein janti hun tumhara dil nhi kr raha hai tyar hony ka, lakin tumhy pata hai ky hum aurton ko yeh bhi kaha gaya hai ky apny liay na sahi apny khawand ky liay har waqt tyar rehna chahiye, aik shadi shuda aurat py 3 din sy ziada sog manana bhi acha nhi mana jata, shadi ky liay na sahi, apny liay na sahi, apny khawand ky liay, haider ky liay tyar hua kro, beshak apny kamry tak hi!"

Dania then remembered how haider looked at her when she was weating the bangles in the room with her waist length hair flowing freely with the air coming from the air-conditioner... it looked like he was smitten to her...

"Ma Sha Allah, bht khubsurat lag rhi ho begum."

She could feel the shudder that passed through her body when she remembered his intense gaze and also how he uttered the word BEGUM and then finally thinking about her husband she took the dress in her hands and went in the washroom to get ready....

Dania looked at herself standing in front the vanity mirror with her hair open and her dupatta laying on the back rest of the chair... she was applying the blush on her cheeks when the door was opened and haider came inside... he was dressed in black shalwar kameez looking sinfully hot...

Dania looked up at her husband who sighed looking at his wife and started to take steps to her....

"Kya baat hai? Aj kaal shohar py itny sitam ku dhay ja rhy hayn?"

Dania's cheeks heated up with his words... haider smiled and taking one more step stood just behind dania touching his shoulder with her's....

"Hum to ap py pehly sy hi fida hayn begum! In sab ki kya zaruart."

"Haider."

Dania took his name asking him to stop who laughed and pressed his lips on the back of dania's head... after that he walked to the bed and sat there looking at dania who was obvious to his gaze but hurriedly got ready and taking her mobile immediately walked out...

"Arey..."

She listened haider's voice from behind but chuckled and walked down the stairs.... The event was going on.... Dania was seated beside Nazish and soon Hiba too joined her.... While haider was busy with the guests... everyone were done with the mehndi when Nazish said to the artist...