Bonus Part

Ignore mistakes if any...
Comments will be appreciated...

.......................

A Year and Half Later

.......................

Ayat sat in front the doctor with Amaan beside her holding her hand in his both hands... both were waiting for the doctor to say something feeling so many emotions at the same time... when finally the doctor looked at the duo with a smile as she placed the file on the table...

"Congratulations Mrs. Amaan you are 6 weeks pregnant."

Ayat smiled brightly as happy tears started to float in her eyes... Amaan too smiled brightly as he squeezed Ayat's hand and looked at her... Just then the doctor spoke about the Do's and Don'ts to the duo along with the prescription before they came out of the cabin with their hands still entwined...

Amaan made Ayat sit in the car and taking a round fastly sat in the car and saw Ayat crying out happy tears with a big smile on her lips...

"Congratulations meri jaan!"

Amaan said with a big grin pasted on his lips... Ayat looked at Amaan and just fell in his embrace crying out happily... Amaan just gathered her in his arms kissing her head again and again...

"Stop crying Ayat."

Said Amaan and Ayat sniffed pulling back...

"I am so happy."

Declared Ayat on which Amaan spoke cupping her face...

"Me too."

Ayat giggled at him and then they sat straight before driving back to the apartment with their small baby resting in his mother's womb...

........................

"Awww aytu, I am so happy!"

Adan said with a big smile as Ayat had called muntaha and Adan after calling his mother and zubiya... Ayat smiled at Adan and looked at Amaan who was talking to his brother with a big smile on his lips which was telling her about his happiness...

"Yes, now aytu come back we miss you and I can't deal with this adan all alone, i think she is also pregnant that is why her mood swings are up in the sky!"

Muntaha said munching on a chocolate... adan glared at muntaha from the video call making ayat giggle...

"Do you remember that you have to come back to me only no matter what."

Adan said and muntaha just shrugged her shoulders... ayat nodded in disbelief before looking at amaan who came and sat beside Ayat... adan saw Amaan so she spoke...

"Congratulations amaan, now all you have to do is to bring my sister back to me!"

Amaan raised his brow at adan before wrapping his arm around ayat's shoulder and said...