Epilogue

Ignore mistakes if any
Comments will be appreciated

......................

Ayat pulled back the curtains before stretching her body.... a beautiful smile was playing on her lips looking at the busy streets of sunday in Calfornia...

"How much i love this view!"

She heard and turned back to see her husband laying on the bed facing her with his face resting on his hand with the help of his elbow... Ayat smiled even more as she walked to him and sitting on the bed ruffled his hair as he laid on the bed completely...

"Which view you love this much?"

Amaan took her other hand in his and placed a soft kiss on the back of her palm before telling her...

"You wearing my clothes with this morning hair, smiling looking at the sun shining! In fact i love the whole you!"

Ayat smiled with a soft blush and all Amaan did was to pull her in her arms and rolled on the bed... both laid side by side their legs tangled and him creasing Ayat's covered waist and She ruffling Amaan's hair... both laid there looking at each other before Amaan spoke with his morning husky voice...

"I thank my Allah to give me you!"

"And i thank Him for you!"

Ayat said with a beautiful smile making Amaan kiss her cheek and they hugged each other.... its been 6 months since their marriage and 3 months since they shifted to California... but there has not been a single day where both have not thanked their Allah for each other or they have not expressed their love to each other... both were irrevocably in love and Allah made their love even more pure by tieing them in the sacred bond of Nikkah...

........................

"What are you making?"

Ayat asked hugging Amaan from behind and tip toeing looked in the pan from above his shoulder making Amaan smile and tell her...

"Scrambled eggs and toast with orange juice!"

"Ahan!"

Ayat answered still hugging him from back... as Amaan lowered the heat of the pan he pulled Ayat in front him and placing a kiss on her head sniffed her freshly washed hair... nuzzling in her neck for a few seconds he rubbed his nose on her ticklish spot making her laugh...

"Hehehe, maan stop!"

Amaan smilingly pulled back and Ayat with the same smile pushed back his hair from his forehead... Amaan looked at the eggs and while mixing it asked...

"So where does my wife wants to go today?"

Ayat kept looking at him until he questioned and in an instant told him...

"Beach!"

Amaan looked at her and then nodded his head...