3

Ignore mistakes if any
Comments will be appreciated

........................

Months Later

After dropping Zainab and Amna at the gate faiz went to the parking area to park his car... the two boys Amaar and Khizar are done with their Bachelors and were out of the university... while amna is now in the 6th semester and Zainab in the 2nd...

Saying a bye to amna with a smile zainab started to walk towards her department with her bag hanging in her shoulder and her dupatta covering her head... she was smiling remembering Amaar and Khizar's face when they were told about the internship program by their fathers...

Zainab lost in her thoughts bumped into someone and she immediately spoke moving a bit back...

"Sorry."

But as she looked up at the person her eyes widened a bit...

"Princess lost in her thoughts?"

Zainab gulped at his words and tried to go pass through him when he came in front her...

"Why in such hurry princess?"

"Ali leave my way."

Zainab said still looking down... when the ali guy smirked and said...

"Why? Princess is getting scared?"

He asked and his 3 friends also came there standing beside Ali... zainab looked at the four who are in the last senior year in her department... zainab had her first encounter with them when she was in the 1st semester of her university...

..................

Zainab and haram were laughing over something sitting in the garden area when a ball was hit on zainab's head from her back making her winch... the teo friends looked at their back to fibd Ali and his friends all dressed up in their sports dress...

"Hey newbie, pass us the ball."

Haram glared at them while Zainab looked at the ball for a few seconds before throwing it away withut doing anything...

"You shouldn't have given them the ball."

Haram said but zainab shrugged her shoulders but yet again the ball hit on zainab's back and she immediately stood up looking at them...

"Why are you throwing to ball at me again and again!"

Zainab literally shouted and Ali glared at her for raising her voice at him... Ali walked to her and snatched the ball from Zainab while by now Haram was also standing beside her...

"Princess got hurt? Then go and sit in your castle of dreams, and fuck iff from here."

Ali said and was about to go away but zainab threw the pen she was holding in her hand at ali and it directly landed on his head... ali turned around and took steps to Zainab... holding her arm in his tight grip ali spoke...