Epilogue

Ignore mistakes if any
Comments will be appreciated

.....................

2 Years Later

Wania cried hugging mishaal close to her.... While mishaal too cried hugging her best friend and bhabhi close to her.... Breaking the hug wania cupped her face saying....

"Stop crying, you will ruin your makeup and then Khizar bhai will run away."

Mishaal chuckled with wania and mahad who was standing beside Wania.... Mishaal looked at her family who was standing in front her and then looked down at wania's 6th month baby bump... she moved her hand on the bump saying....

"Phupho love you boo."

Wania smiled while mahad side hugged her... soon enough mishaal was in her car and wania and Mahad leaned to each other looking at their most precious person goong away from them for good....

"I will miss her alot wani."

Mahad mumbled to his wife who moved her hand on his chest saying...

"Me too."

The dou looked at each other before they walked inside the home holding each other's hand.....

......................

5 Months later

"Mahad."

Wania called her husband getting up from her sleep and then opened her eyes to find him standing by the window holding a little baby in his arms.... Wania smiled laying on her arm while mahad turned and looked at wania with a smile before walking to her....

"I didn't wanted to wake you up!"

Wania smiled as she looked at her son... before asking...

"And where is the other trouble maker?"

Mahad glared at her saying...

"Don't call my daughter trouble maker."

Wania chuckled as she always do that to make him irritated... mahad looked at his son saying...

"My Hani is a good girl so she is sleeping."

Wania smiled as she sat up and leanibg to mahad hugged him... mahad smiled kissing the top of her head.... Soon wania took her son in his arms to make him have his feed....

"My Ahad."

Saying so she rubbed her nose with ahad's who let out a smile putting his hand on his mouth.... Wania smiled and put he ron feed and looked ta mahad who was smiling at her....

.....................

4 Years later