5

Ignore mistakes if any
Comments will be appreciated

.......................

Sehar was sitting on the bed playing with her fingers... she had seen Jahan and Javed coming inside the house from her balcony and her mind just triggered with the thought that soon enough everyone will be knowing about her relation with Moiz...

Here Sehar was in her thoughts when Moiz knocked on the door before opening the door...

"Sehar."

Sehar looked at moiz who who eyed her to come...

"I am scared."

Sehar exclaimed and moiz walking to her held her hand...

"No one will be able to do anything, okay! Now come."

Sehar huffed a breathe and stood up soon both of them walked down together... reaching the living room moiz and sehar saw everyone sitting in the living room including faiz, maya and even abdul Rehman...

Unknowingly sehar's dupatta which was on her shoulder was handing down till her hand and it made moiz and sehar's hand disappear from the scene...

"Kya kehna tha Jahan?"

Jahan looked at Moiz who gulped and soon he told him from how Moiz and Sehar had gone to pick up Elaaf... and when the time came he looked at his father and told them...

"Moiz or Sehar ka nikkah krwa diya tha unho ny us din."

And everyone shouted with a shock on their faces...

"Bhai ap kya keh rhy hayn?"

Javed asked all shocked and Jahan nodded telling them...

"Sach keh rha hun, Moiz ny usi raat mujhy bataya tha, mny hi mana kiya tha kya abhi kisi ko na batay!"

Saying so Jahan looked at his father telling him...

"Abbu janta hun sehar ki mangni hui hui thi, lakin ab hum kya kr skty hayn, Moiz ky nikkah mein hai ab wo."

Faiz and his family were way too shocked and Hamna was letting out tears... she didn't knew what to feel... her daughter was married to Moiz... her brother is here and can broke away all the relation he have with her...

Beenish just supported hamna as she herself was shocked with all the things... while Umer looked at Faiz and spoke...

"Humay maaf krdo Faiz, tum ny sab kuch khud suna hai, lakin ab sehar Moiz ki biwi hai or talaq nhi krwa sakta hai, itni himmat nhi hai."

Faiz looked at his wife who was shicked but still she blinked her eyes at faiz who spoke...

"Koi baat nhi umer uncle, shyed sehar i kismat mein Moiz hi tha, humay koi shikayat nhi."

Saying so he was about to standing up but before that abdul rehman stood up saying...

"Lakin sehar sy to puch ly, kya wo khush hai? Kya wo yeh nikkah chahti hai?"