5

Ignore mistakes if any
Comments will be appreciated

.....................

Haider ran inside the central hospital looking for the emergency ward... and there she found Dania sitting on the bench wuth her head having a bandage and also her hand was wrapped in a sling... fastening up his footsteps haider reached dania and immediately sat in front her...

"Dania."

Dania who was crying silently looked at haider and after a few moments started to cry with hiccups saying...

"Haider, mama, baba, wo andar."

Haider held her hand squeezing it but before he could say some consoling words the doctor came there and called dania...

"Miss."

The duo looked at the doctor standing up in a blink... the doctor gave the duo a look before telling them...

"Your mother couldn't make it, and your father needs to have a surgery, we have stopped the bleeding but there is some likd of clot in his head, as his head hit the steering wheel, he didn't have any other severe injuries, we can't say anything about the surgery for now, also you can go and meet him, he will be up in a while after that we have to take him for the surgery, im sorry."

And the doctor walked away just like that creasting a havoc in dania's life... Haider moved his hand on his face before looking at dania who was still at her place...

"Dania."

"Huh?"

Dania uttered looking at haider who blinked her eyes saying...

"Allah will save him for you."

Dania's eyes filled up as her mind registered the words of doctor...

"Ammi."

A mumble came out of her lips before she sat on the bench with a thud.... Haider sat beside her and side hugged her as dania kept crying holding his shirt in a fist...

Haider was moving his hand on dania'a back when he looked up listening to some voices...

"Larki ny hijab liya hua hai or aik lary ky sath chipki hui hai."
"Han bhai to nhi lagta kisi bhi trhan sy."
"Hn wohi to."

Haider wanted to go and snap their heads off and tell them that there can be more relations... but for now dania needed to be calm so he concentrated on it... soon enough when dania was sitting sniffing badly the nurse came and told them to meet ahmed as in 10 mins they have to take him for the surgery which had not much chances to be successful...

"Baba."

Dania called ahmed who had his eyes closed... bandage on his head... a collar around his neck and alot of machines around the bed... ahmed opened his eyes and saw the duo...

"Dani."

Dania ran to her father listening to his voice and  hugged him..

"Baba, mama, mama chaly gai, she left me, she left us."

Ahmed raised his hand slowly and placed it on his bandaged head... he then looked up to see haider...

"Asalam o alikum uncle."

Ahmed gave a small smile and nodded his head... haider walked to them and stood beside dania... after which ahmed called his daughter...

"Dani idher dekho."

Dania looked up at her father with tears flowing... ahmed moved his hand to her face and wiped the tear off...

"Mujhy nhi pata ky surgery kesi ho gi, par jo bhi hoga sab ky liay behtar hi hoga, tumhari mama ki zindagi itni hi thi shyed, or hum Allah ky fasalon sy lar nhi skty na meri jaan."

Dania let out more tears while haider was all silent standing there... ahmed then continued with a smile...

"Tum apny ghaar jao, agar Allah ny mere hisay mein zindagi rakhi hai to mein tumhary pass zarur aoun ga, bohot dil tha ky shan sy tumhari rukhsati kry gy, par ab filhal aysa nhi ho skta, to haider ky sath apny ghaar jao meri jaan."

Dania nodded in no holding ahmed's hand...

"Baba i am not leaving you."

Ahmed smiled weakly before he looked at haider saying...

"Meri beti ka khayal rakhna."

Haider just gave a node and in the next moment the doctor and the nurse came there... ahmed gave the duo a smile as gu stood there in the hallway while ahmed was took inside the OT... haider put his arm around dania's shoulder who was mumbling dua's for her father...

.......................

Hey!
I am a bit early then before
Hehehe!
How was it?
After Haider-Dania's story i am going to work on an FF
So the remaining ones will be done later!

#OkThanksBye