2

Ignore mistakes if any
Inline comments will be appreciated

...................

Haider threw his head back moving his hand in his silky brown locks which again fell on his forehead as he stood straight.... taking a loud breathe with his cheeks puffed for a second he walked out of the small 2 story office building of his....

The mobile in his pants pocket rang out loud making Haider pull it out and look at the caller's name...

"Asalam-O-Alikum ammi."

A soft smile played on his lips as he greeted his mother.... he continued to walk till his car and opening the driving seat door threw his coat inside and listened to his mother.....

"Walaikum Salam, kese ho? Yaad nhi ati meri? Aik phone bhi nhi kr skty?"

Haider put his head on the car and said with a small sigh...

"Ammi kaam ki waja sy bht busy hun is liay call nhi thi ki."

Laiba listened tiredness in his voice which made her worry...

"Kya ho gaya haider?"

Haider again sighed and looked up... his eyes moved on the road and stopped on someone who was sitting on the bench... while his lips told his mother...

"Baas kaam hi thori tension hai, ap fikar na kry, theek ho jy ga In Sha Allah"

His mother encouraged him making haider smile before they ended the call... after that he closed the door and walked to the figure sitting on the bench...

"Asalam-o-Alikum."

Haider looked at her all starled who frowned for a second before saying...

"Haider Khan."

Haider smiled sitting on the bench on a distance and said...

"G Dania Ahmed."

Dania chuckled and then haider asked...

"How are you?"

Dania blinked her eyes before saying...

"Fine."

"Yahan kya kr rhi ho? If i can ask."

Haider asked and daina sighed and told him...

"Jis job ky liay ai thi, unho ny kisi or ko oppoint kr lia, and i had a huge fight with them, now I don't know what to do. Where to go."

Haider looked at her face and couldn't help but notice how her long eyelashes touched her cheek bone... he looked away listening to her and asked...

"Told your parents?"

Dania looked at haider and nodded in no saying...