1

Ignore mistakes if any
Comments will be appreciated

......................

Budapest, Hungary

.......................

"You don't understand Mr.Haider, I told you that Sir had clearly told us that Ma'am should not get any deal with a single man, i know it doesn't sound good, but everyone who is working or under our Ma'am is either females or married male."

Haider scratched his forehead not knowing what to say as this is the best company with whom he can do work to make his un popular company a bit popular... the assistant of tge company CEO looked at haider and spoke...

"Mr. Haider...."

"I am married."

Haider said immediately and the person spoke....

"According to our sources you are not."

"It was an intimate wedding and no one knows about it."

The words came out of haider's lips ever so smoothly making his mind abuse him... the person in front was not sure so he spoke...

"I will talk to sir and Ma'am and will let you know about it, also if they agree you have to meet them with your wife first because according to you it was intimate wedding."

The guy went away and now all Haider could do was to think about how to get a wife on such a short notice because apparently he is happily single...

.....................

"How can you do this with me?"

A loud voice reached to the ears of the lady standing with a couple...

"I know miss, i told you that you can have the room, but you are not agreeing yourself."

"Agreeing? You are asking me to stay with a gay couple, you hear me?"

Dania shouted again before looking at the gay couple and holding her bags she walked out of the room... Dania sent harmless curses to the lady as she sat on the bench which was on the side of the road...

Her mobile took her attention... it was her parents... dania sighed and ending the call send a message stating...

"Mama I will call you in a while, busy setting up the things."

Sending the message dania threw her head on the back of the bench looking above...

"Allah g kya karun?"

And Allah listened to her worries in an instant as a car came near her and stopped...

as it was late at night Haider who was going home saw a girl sitting on the bench... he might have not gave a heed but the hijab around the girl's head made him stop... as a muslim it is an unknown city to them... and he just wanted to kmow if he was save for the course of humanity...