8

Ignore mistakes if any
Comments will be appreciated

.......................

Monday Morning

Faiz woke up laying on his right side... he said an Alhamdulillah to his Allah and laid down straight for a few seconds before he moved his face to his left side and a smile appeared on his lips looking at zainab who was asleep soundly with her hair strands felling on her face...

Faiz totally turned on his left side and tucked her hair behind her ear.... he placed a kiss on her forehead and creasibg her cheek for a few seconds before getting up and got ready in his university attire... looking at zainab for a secobd faiz came out if the room and closing it slowly walked down...

"Faiz tum akely? Zainab nhi ja rhi?"

Faiza asked as faiz came to the dining area...

"Kaal sy jy gi wo ammi, aj mujhy kuch kaam khatam krna hai to is liay."

The elders just nodded as they know that faiz won't do anything that will make zainab uncomfortable or anything...

...................

Faiz walked to the principal's office and entering inside he saw ali and his father were sitting on the chair in front the principal...

"Morning sir."

Faiz said and sat on the chair while glaring at Ali all the time... as faiz was seated the principal spoke...

"Mr. Ansari as you know about everything that happened because of your son, or should i say what your son did..."

The principal stopped in between and looked at Ali who was looking down because his father was in anger...

"We are sorry but we can't keep him in our university now, this is not the first time students have complaint about him, but its just this time it went too extreme, if we wouldn't have neglected that time, to shyed aj yeh na hota."

Ali's father looked at ali for a few seconds before looking back at the principal...

"Sorry for everything my son have done, sorry to you Mr. Butt."

Ali's father said to faiz who just gave a node looking at principal... as the father-son duo went out the principal said to faiz...

"Sorry Mr. Faiz for everything Zainab went through."

Faiz gave a node at him and then said...

"I should be going, also zainab will be coming from tomorrow."

......................

Faiz greeted everyone as he came inside the living room followed by Amna... Faiz looked at everyone finding zainab so sehar spoke...

"Zainab room mein hai."

Faiz giving a node to them directly went upstairs.... everyone sitting in the room smiled at faiz... here coming inside faiz greeted closing the door... as he turned he saw zainab sitting on the bed with a book in her hand... a smile came on faiz lips and coming close to her he sat on the bed near her feet...

"So kahan pohnchi?"

Zainab raised her brows and faiz eyed her the book... zainab looked at the book named FORTY RULES OF LOVE which was given by faiz to her....

"On the 2nd part."

Zainab told him who smiled and held her hand...

"That is fast."

Zainab smiked at him and asked...

"Lunch?"

Faiz huffed saying...

"Time hi nhi mila to have lunch."

Zainab hmmed letting faiz play with her hand which made her feel peace and happiness in her heart...

"Tomorrow we will go to university"

Faiz said and zainab just looked at him nodding her head in a small no... faiz cupped her face with one hand saying...

"Zainab you can't stay hidden in this room, you have to come out, i promised you to heal you, but if you will be afraid like this then how will we be able to try."

Zainab clenched his hand with teary eyes... faiz wiped the lone tear from her cheek saying...

"You are my strong wife, right?"

Zainab just kept numb but then nodded...

"Words."

"Yes."

Faiz gave her a small smile and said...

"Then get up, right now we are going down and have our dinner on the dining table with everyone, and tomorrow when you will go to university, you should have your head held high and have to make me a proud husband. Will you?"

"Yes!"

Zainab said and faiz then took her downstairs which made everyond smile watching her roaming aroud after 6 days... while zainab too felt different but she kept holding faiz's hand who was with her all the time...

....................

A small update!
Next one is going to be a fun one!
I promise!
See you soon!

#OkThanksBye