Epilogue

Ignore mistakes if any
Comments will be appreciated

.........................

4 Years Later

Izzah smiled closing the strap of her 10 months old daughter's scandals...

"Mi."

Her daughter called her showing her the small bracelet she was wearing on her wrist... Izzah smiled and kissed her small palm before putting her daughter on the floor and held her cubby and small hand in hers... the little girl smiled brightly as she took small yet hasty steps...

"Izzah."

Yahya came inside opening the door but stopped looking at the mother-daughter duo who were twining in the lavender colored outfit... today it was Rehab and Hiba's son's first brithday...

"Papa."

The little girl giggled calling for her father... Yahya smiled even more as he bend down to pick up his princess in his arms....

"Meri Hoorab to bht pyari lag rhi hai."

Hoorab opened her mouth and touched her open mouth with his cheek and her face got filled with her saliva but he didn't gave a damn and kissed her back on her cheek... Izzah smiled at them and asked...

"Mere bete kahan hayn?"

Yahya looked at Izzah before telling her...

"Sab nechay hayn, tumhara wait kr rhy hayn to mein is liay bulany aya tha."

Izzah nodded and the duo walked down with Hoorab in his father's arms...

As soon as they walked down two boys came running to them shouting...

"Mama phupho apko dhund rhi hayn."

The 3 years old twins, Alyan and Afaan spoke together making yahya chuckle...

"Yahya inko dekho, mein ati hun."

Yahya blinked his eyes and izzah walked from there to Safa who was sitting on the couch... she was all dressed up in white dress her pregnancy glow was making her look even more beautiful...

"Bhabhi mujhy wo juice peena hai."

Safa said and izzah nodded her head saying...

"Acha, idher hi raho lati hun."

Saying so izzah walked to the kitchen.. she wa making juice for safa when Yahya came there and stood behind her kissing her forehead...

"Yeh kya kr rhi ho? Kisi or ko kaho."

Izzah smiled before telling him...

"Safa ny nhi peena kisi ky hath ka!"

Yahya sighed and stood there for a while before speaking...

"Aj raat ko bhi kuch hai agar apko yaad ho to."

Izzah smiled beautifully turning towards him...

"Kbhi bhul sakti hun?"

Yahya kissed her forehead and then mumbled...

"Then we will celebrate that alone."

Izzah nodded placing a kiss on her cheek...

........................

Izzah was putting lotion on her arms as she wore her half sleeves t-shirt pairing it with her capri tights that came little down fron her knees... Yahya came inside the room and as he locked the door he looked at Izzah and with a smile walked to her...

Pushing his hands to her waist yahya pulled her closer to his body and sniffed her fragrance that calmed his mind... putting his head in her neck he nuzzled there and Izzah giggled....

"Yahya."

She laughed taking his name who smiled against her neck before placing a kiss there... he looked up at her in the mirror who was smiling brightly...

"Happy Anniversary Biwi."

Izzah smiled at him in tye mirror before she turned around in his arms snaking them around his neck...

"Happy Anniversary."

Saying so she rubbed her nose on his... Yahya pulled his hand to her hair and pushed them back of her ear...

"12 saal ho gy hayn, but still my heart go crazy for you."

Izzah snuggled to the warmth of his hand as she spoke...

"And i still regret wasting those 8 years of our life in that stupidness."

Her eyes got a bit teary and yahya with a smile creased the bags of her eyes and kissed her forehead...

"Don't be, it was in our fate and I don't feel bad about it, because after that I got the love you stored in your heart all together."

Izzah smiled slowly before he hugged him... yahya sighed happily as he looked at their family picture which had their 3 kids... thou they never forgot the 1st baby who died without coming to this world... as he was thinking about all this izzah's lips too parted and she spoke...

"I miss her Yahya, even today."

Yahya hmmed kissing her forehead before telling her...

"I miss her too, but i know she is happy in heaven."

Izzah just snuggled to his chest with her eyes closed and yahya too closed his head with a small smile...

"I Love You So Much Izzah."

Yahya confessed yet again as the duo laid down on the bed in each other's arm...

"I Love You Too Yahya."

She kissed on his heart and he kissed her head before the duo fall asleep in each other's arms happily....

........................

And that is a wrap!
Hope you liked it!
Waiting for the reviews!
See you in the next story!

#OkThanksBye