4

Ignore mistakes if any
Comments will be appreciated

...........................

Zoya hugged zubiya for the last time before they had to go to airport...

"Im going to miss you!"

Danish spoke to Arhan hugging him from side with a sad face on which he received an elbow in his stomach from Arhan...

"Seedha khara reh!" (Stand straight)

Danish made a pout to everyone who chuckled out loud... while Amaan looked up at Ayat who too giggled with Adan... he sighed looking at the smile... as if Ayat knew he was looking at her she raised her eyes to met with his greyish green one's... both smiled lightly before looking away as zubiya spoke...

"Chalo ab hum chalty hayn!" (We shall go now)

Shahzain who was going to drop his sister at the airport stood up from the couch with Fahad and walked to them...

"Arham kidher hai?" (Where is arham?)

Fahad asked Mustafa who told him...

"Unko koi call ai thi to bahir wo sun rhy hayn!" (He received a call so listening to that outside)

Fahad nodded and soon they all moved towards the main door with Adan hugging her khala from side while Ayat was left behind... Amaan who was also walking at the end looked up at her from his shoulder and she just passed him a small smile before walking ahead... as Ayat was about to go from beside him Amaan held her hand making her stop in an instant...

Ayat looked at everything who were now at the porch busy in talking and then looked at her hand which was in Amaan's grip...

"Leave! Someone will see!"

Ayat said in a low tone looking at him... while Amaan just kept looking at her without doing anything...

"Amaan!"

She mumbled his name and Amaan left her hand before moving a bit forward and bending a bit to her level mumbled in her ear....

"You are making me crazy, Ayat!"

Saying so he looked deeply in her eyes before walking out... while Ayat felt her heartbeat way too much high with her husky voice still ringing in her ear... raising her hand she put it on ber head the same hand which was in his grip a while ago...

Taking a deep breathe she took a few steps to reach the main door of their home and looked outside to see everyone sitting in the car and Amaan meeting everyone including her father... he sat in her car and was about to close the door when he looked at Ayat who was just looking at him... learning her face for one more time he closed the door and moved his eyes to others passing them a smile...

Lastly he glance at Ayat for one last time and then they drove off leaving Ayat still in the position of her hand on her heart....