3

Ignore mistakes if any
Comments will be appreciated

........................

Mishaal looked at her brother who pleaded her with his eyes... Mishaal smirked and stood up saying...

"Come wani."

She held wania's hand and took her to the back garden... while the elders were now busy talking casually... after the two best friends were gone Mahad's phone rang... he looked at the caller and found it to be Mishaal...

"Han?"

"Come out."

Mahad stood up and looked at zulfiqar saying...

"Ill just come."

Zulfiqar nodded and he walked to the way where mishaal and Wania had gone... while walking he found Zahra who smiled saying...

"There."

She pointed at the back garden's door and Mahad just looked down... zahra giggled walking back to the kitchen while Mahad walked out...

"You have 10 mins max."

Mishaal said as soon as she saw her brother and came inside to zahra... mahad looked at wania who was sitting on the swing rubbing her hands... he chuckled walking to her....

"Asalam O Alikum."

Wania licked her lips replying him in her low tone... mahad smiled at her voice before asking...

"Kesi ho?"

"Theek."

Wania replied again in her low boice so then mahad came infront her and said...

"Look at me wania,"

Wania bit her inner cheek and looked up at mahad who smiled at her beautiful face asking her...

"Acha nhi laga mera yahan ana?"

Wania didn't reacted when mahad took a step ahead and asked...

"Batao? Ap to sahi sy baat krti thi mujh sy? Ab kya hua?"

Wania looked down at her lap and mahad smiked more and bending a bit said in low voice...

"Feeling shy are we?"

Wania smiled and still didn't looked at him... mahad sighed before telling her....

"Abhi is feeling ko koi naam nhi dun ga because you are still not my mehram, but yeh zarur kahun ga ky bohot time sy is feeling ky sath zindagi guzar raha hun, or kisi cheez ka nhi par is baat to wadah kr sakta hun ky hamesha apko khush rakhun ga, or har mushkil mein apka sath dun ga, apko jitna time lyna hai utna time lyn, lakin jawab wo dijiay ga jo apka dil kahy, koi zabardasti nhi hai."