1

Ignore mistakes if any
Comments will be appreciated

......................

"Mama mein Wani ki traf ja rhi hun, bhai wait kr rhy hayn bahir."

Mishaal shouted standing in the living room zipping her bag... while Esha who was in the kitchen told her daughter...

"Acha but time sy wapis a jana, phupho ny ana hai sham ko."

Saying an okay mishaal ran out where mahad was waiting for her... mahad started the car stating to her sister...

"I told you to be fast, meri meeting hai 30 min main."

Mishaal pouted at him saying...

"Acha na, ab jldi chaly Wani wait kr rhi ho gi."

And soon the were on the road... mahad stopped the car in front wania's home and said to mishaal...

"Mein call kr dun ga free ho ky so be ready."

Mishaal nodded her head and went to the door... mahad stood there looking at his sister... soon the door was opened my Wania who hugged her best friend and looked at her back to fond mahad standing in the car...

As her eyes went to him a soft smile appeared on her lips and mahad smiled brightly before starting the car and drove off... Mishaal looked at wania while wania groaned mentally before pulling mishaal inside...

"Chalo jldi."

They reached near wania's father's room and knocking on it wania entered inside...

"Asalam O Alikum Uncle."

Zulfiqar smiled and placed his hand on mishaal's head replying to her...

"Walikum Salam beta."

"Ab tabiyat kesi hai apki?"

Mishaal asked as zulfiqar was ill from past 3 days which made wania tensed and she cried calling mishaal...

"Ab theek hun, meri beti bht khayal rakhti hai mera."

Mishaal smiled at the father-daughter duo before the two best friends walked out to wania's room...

"Batao ab kya baat hai? Itna upset ku thi?"

Mishaal asked and wania bend her head with her eyes getting moist...

"Baba asked phupho to look for my rishta."

Mishaal looked at Wania with wide eyes but wania had more to say...

"And phupho, phupho proposed Taha bhai's hand for me."

Saying so she looked up and with her moist eyes saw mishaal all shocked...

"Why all of a sudden?"