4

Ignore mistakes if any
Comments will be appreciated

...................

Month Later

Haider smiled signing sone papers while his mobile was in between his ear and shoulder...

"Han han sun lia ammi."

Haider said as he mother again threatened him... and the looking up he saw Dania looking at him with curious looks... but was quite... so after a few moments of talking haider spoke...

"In sunday ko kaha to hai ammi, subha subha pohonch jaoun ga."

Saying so he said a bye and ended the call.... Putting the mobile on the table haider rang the bell which was beside his phone and looked at dania saying...

"Pass this to Sam and tell him to call the investors to give them the date of next month."

Dania nodded and parted her pouty lips to say something when a knock got their attention and the person came inside...

"Sir you called?"

"Yes Robert, tell everyone that they have an off for a week, but i want the given things by the next monday in my mails. Also till the time i come back you have to see all the work, I am counting on you so don't disappoint me."

Robert nodded with a smile saying...

"I won't sir."

And Robert went away... in the next moment Dania asked...

"Off?"

Haider looked at dania saying...

"Mere bhai ki shadi hai to mein 1 month ky liay ghaar ja rha hun."

The handsome smile on his lips made him look so innocent yet hot at the same time that dania too smiled back...

"Congratulations."

Haider nodded his head in gratitude... Dania thought for something and licking her lips spoke...

"Ammm, mein bhi Pakistan ja skti hun?"

Haider looked up at Dania after listening to her voice and spoke...

"Told you its an off for a week, so..."

He left the sentence in between and dania smiled saying....

"I am booking the ticket for tomorrow."

Haider chuckled as dania ran out... he had a flight on a day later which is Sunday because he wanted to but some things for her sister/family....

.........................

Haider came out of the car wearing his glasses looking smoking hot... he looked at the haveli in front his eyes before they moved to the main door... there stood his mother smiling with tears as she was seeing her son after 2 long years...

"Mera haider."

His mother said with her shaky yet happy voice... haider smiled engulfing her in his embrace placing a kiss on the top of her covered head... Pulling back he looked at her before asking...

"Kesi hayn?"

"Theek hun meri jaan."

Laiba said creasing his face making haider smile... he then look up at other and soon met them... after they were settled in the living room with haider beside laiba... he asked...

"Phupho nhi ai?"

"Keh rhi thi ky ghanty tak a jyn gi."

Hadi told his elder brother who nodded and looked at his dado who was sitting on his other side and started to ask him about some things....
Everyone in the living room were laughing and talking with the to-be-newlyweds were blushing sometimes with the teasings....

Haleema was yet to come with her two kids and hiba... and after they will come the whole family will have the lunch altogether... as they were laughing haider's mobile rang out loud which was placed on the table... as he had the sim before he had turned that on after he landed in Pakistan...

Picking up the mobile haider frowned as it as it was Dania who was calling him which didn't happened in the last two days... she had come to pakistan a day before Haider... but as he had send his new number in the group of his company,.. he thought that dania might took his number from there... receiving the call haider spoke...

"Asalam-o-Alikum."

"Haider."

Came a soft yet crying voice and haider's frowns turned into worry as he stood up making everyone in the living room stop...

"Kya hua? Why are you crying? Is everything okay?"

His mind remind him about the incident in their building but then the next words took away haider's breath...

"Mama, Baba, accident."

Haider without thinking about anything or anyone took the car keys from the table which belonged to hadi's car and ran out asking...

"Send me the location, i am coming, just be positive, im coming."

And he ran past his phupho, her family and his sister who frowned looking at him... but as he sat onside th car his whole family came there and laiba even called him from back but he didn't listened and drove away...

"Kya hua haider ko? Or wo ja kahan rha hai?"

Zamaan, hiba's husband and Haleema's son asked everyone who give them unsure look not knowing about anything... in all this Hareem was just looking at the way haider ran out without even glancing at her who got ready just for him...

.....................

I know i always post late!
But here it is!
Will try to post soon!
What can be next?

#OkThanksBye