6

Ignore mistakes if any
Comments will be appreciated

......................

Aliya looked at her father and mother-in-law with wide eyes so did Faiza and Atif as the two siblings told them about their thoughts of getting Faiz and Zainab married...

"Phupho Faiz 10 saal bara hai zainab sy."

Atif said out the matter of the fact which aliya acknowledged by saying...

"Janti hun, par mere liay zainab ki age sy ziada uski zindagi hai, dekh nhi rhy kaal sy kesy chup hai, na tum na mein koi bhi usko kuch krny ko nhi mana pa rha, par faiz kr rha hai, usky aik kehny py wo har baat maan jati hai."

Aliya told them and then Agha Ali continued...

"Saira sahi keh rhi hai Atif, shyed humsy koi glti ho gai thi, Saif ki wafat ky baad hmny har koshish ki usko theek rakhny ki, or sab sy ziada Fazi ny usko protect kiya hai, zainab uspy bht bharosa krti hai, or faiz uska bht dehan rakhta hai, yeh to sab ko pata hai."

Atif went in deep thoughts about the things when aliya spoke...

"Abbu agar zainab ko koi masla nhi hai..."

She left the sentence and everyone looked at her... faiza side hugged Aliya who smiled a little and then Saira spoke...

"Aliya tum koshish kro us sy baat krny ki, nhi to baad main mein baat karun gi."

Aliya blinked her eyes and went away...

....................

"Zainab."

Aliya called zainab walking inside her room... zainab was sitting on the couch all cuddled up with the blanket.... she was looking outside the window... she was a bit fine from yesterday but still silent... faiz asked everyone to let her be for a day or two which was the same thing that saira and agha ali told everyone...

So today everyone were send to their work places... even amna was taken to the university by faiz... only Amaar and Khizar were at home who just went out from Zainab's room to brought something so play so that they can lighten up her mood...

Zainab looked at her mother before looking back at the window... aliya's eyes filled up with tears looking at her... but taking a deep breathe she walked to zainab and sat beside her... holding zainab's hand from above the blanket Aliya spoke...

"Zainab, meri jaan."

Zainab just looked at her mother without saying anything... aliya creased her face and said directly....

"Abbu or Phupho apki or faiz ki shadi ky bary mein soch rhi hayn."

Zainab got stilled for a second listening to her mother... aliya saw this and continued...

"Janti hun is time yeh baat nahi krni chaiye, par..."

Aliya stopped and looked at zainab who looked at the door which was opened... there stood faiz unknown to the mother-daughter duo talking...