2

Ignore mistakes if any
Comments will be appreciated

.....................

Wania was with her father in his room when her phupho came inside....

It has been 7 years since Hayat died due to heart fail... as they used to live away from their family who lives in abroad Zulfiqar brought them home as at that time Taha was studing and zulfiqar didn't wanted any kind of trouble for her sister... since then she started to live with her brothers at their place....

"Bhai kya soch phir apny?"

Fatima asked with a smile knowing her brother will never say no to her.... But zulfiqar looked at her daughter who looked down at her hands whuch were holding his hand.... She didn't raised her eyes at him... so zulfiqar looked at fatima and said with a small smile...

"Fatima hum taha ky liay bht achi larki dhund ky lyn gy, wania ny hamesha usko bhai mana hai to wo nhi krna chahti yeh shadi."

Fatima's smile disappeared and she looked at wania who still was looking down moving her gaze back at her brother fatima spoke...

"Par bhai, asal mein to bhai nhi hai na wo, shadi ky baad to sab badal jata hai!"

Zulfiqar nodded in a small no telling her...

"Tum janyi ho fatima mein apny beti ky sath zabardasti nhi kr skta, or uski ijazat ky bagair uski zindagi ka itna bara faisla bhi nhi ly skta."

Fatima hmmed and faked a smile... she then looked at wania and walkwd out from there.... After she went zulfiqar placed his hand on wania's cheek and kissed her head saying...

"Khush raho meri jaan."

Wania smike hugging her father just then her mobile rang and looking at her caller her smile widened....

"Asalam O Alikum mishu."

"Walikum Salam, acha sab choro or uncle ko batao hum 1 ghanty mein tumhari traf anay lagy hayn, mama papa sab."

Wania frowned and asked...

"Kyu?"

"Wo a ky bataoun gi."

Saying so mishaal ended the call... wania looked at her phone with a frown that was when zulfiqar asked....

"Kya hua wani?"

Wania looked at his father and told him about what Mishaal had told her...

"Jao ja ky chachi or phupho ko batao ky ghaar mehman anay hayn."

Wania nodded and walked down in the living room... she didn't found her phupho but her chachi was sitting in the living room having her tea.....

"Tuba chachi!"

Wania called her who smiled beautifully at wania and patted the seat beside her...