4

Ignore mistakes if any
Comments will be appreciated

......................

Izzah was standing by the window looking at the lights in the dark night.... She was all dressed in a dark maroon colored lehnga... then the door of the room got opened and holding tye knob Yahya entered... he looked at Izzah who was standing on the other side of the door... he stood there for a while before he came inside and locked the door behind...

standing there in silence yahya kept staring at her back... when finally izzah spoke still looking out of the window...

"I agreed to marry you because then you used to care for me, mujhy laga tha ky shyed pasand bhi krty thy, lakin jab un sab ky samny mujhy insult kiya tha to tab samaj aya that was all a lie."

And then she turned to see yahya standing there wrapping his arms around his chest...

"You really think that?"

"It freaking happened in front of me."

Izzah spoke a bit loudly and yahya walked to her holding her forearm he spoke...

"Insult mein nhi wo tumhari so called friends tumhy kr rhi thi jab unhy hamary nikkah ky bary mein pata chala tha."

Izzah kept looking in his eyes just like he was as the duo remembered the day where Izzah's whole perspective for Yahya changed...

........................

Flashback

(A week later from their nikkah)

From the very start yahya never liked Izzah's friends... why? Because her friends were the high class rich spoiled girls.... Izzah befriended them with her whole hrart but for them she was nothing.... Yahya always kept her save from those girls but the day when izzah went to college and told them about her nikkah the 4 girls laughed out... as they knew about yahya who always pick and drop izzah to her college.... Every girl just wanted yahya to be theirs...

"Oh come one izzah at leat lie properly, that handsome man got married to you? A little girl?"

One of the four spoke making izzah open her lips but before that the other girl spoke...

"Yes, just because he is your cousin that doesn't mean we will believe this nonsense."

"Exactly."

The third one spoke and izzah just wanted to shout out loud at them when two guys came over there.... One was known by the 1st girl of izzah's group... so he came to that girl saying...

"What is so funny?"

The girls looked at thr boys and the 1st girl told him....

"She is saying that the heartrobe cousin of her's got married to her only."

The guy looked at izzah was who trying to make them understand the situation.... The guy came forward and bend towards izzah saying...