2

Ignore mistakes if any
Comments will be appreciated

........................

Ayat and Adan were getting ready in their room for Jannat and Haider's Walima... Ayat was busy wearing her jewellery sitting on the bed when the door of their room got opened... the duo looked up to find their third partner in crime...

"Tum dono abhi tak ready nhi ho?" (You two are not ready yet?)

Muntaha asked keeping her hand on her hips... she was wearing a Pink colored fancy short frock with matching colored straight trouser and a hijab on her head as she pinned the dupatta on her shoulder...

"Tum ready ho to kya hum aram sy ready ho sakty?" (You are ready! So can we get ready in silence?)

Adan asked with a sarcastic smile making Ayat chuckle... Muntaha huffed before sitting on the bed beside Ayat saying...

"Yeh jo mera bhai hai na! Subha sy jldi jldi kr rha tha! Pata nhi kya jldi thi usko anay ki!" (That brother of mine! He is shouting from morning to be ready fast! Idk why he was in so hurry to come!)

Adan groaned as she applied the lipstick saying...

"Uska naam bhi na lo mere samny! Idiot kahin ka!" (Don't take his name in front me! Idiot!)

Ayat chuckled again as she put the dupatta in her neck completing her look... Ayat wore a Black colored Maxi frock with flat fance shoes...

"How am i looking?"

Ayat asked out of her habit making Muntaha look at her with Adan who was wearing her earrings...

"You know tum black color mein Afat lagti ho!" (You know you look sinfully beautiful in black color!)

Muntaha said winking at Adan who laughed out making Ayat blush a bit with rolling her eyes...

"Aj to larkon ny hamari Ayat ko hi dekhty reh jana!" (Today all the boys will be looking at our Ayat!)

Adan added making Muntaha laugh while Ayat remembered one person that greyish Green eyed man... Ayat shook her head coming back to reality after listening to Adan...

"And I am ready!"

Adan flipped her dupatta over her shoulder letting it fall over her hand... Adan wore a similar maxi dress like Ayat in navy blue color...

"I told you to wear this dress too!"

Adan glared at Muntaha who spoke standing up...

"You know i can't handle these maxi's, dekho mera bhi tum logon hesa dress hai but a little short!"

Ayat rolled her eyes at them and spoke...

"Chaly nichay?" (Shall we go down?)

She opened the door looking at the duo who shared a look before following Ayat who went down... the trio came down to see everyone getting ready to sit in the car...