3

Ignore Mistakes If Any
Comments will be appreciated

......................

"Tell me should I remind you? That who am i?"

Yahya questioned in the same anger and izzah gulped hard nodding her head in a small no... Yahya left her arm and pointed at her...

"5 mins and you should be downstairs."

Saying so he walked out.... Coming to the stairs yahya huffed... he never wanted to talk rudely or angrily with Izzah but her behaviour and her way of speaking to other made him do it... because it was him who had restricted everyone for saying a single word to Izzah....

.......................

Post breakfast Izzah was again in her room she was arranging her clothes which were brought bu the house help... when her mother came there... Zobiya opened the door and gave her daughter a smile...

"Khatam nhi huay kaam?"

Izzah smiled at her mother saying...

"Bass ho gaya! Ap yahan kese?"

Zobiya sat on the bed and looked at her saying...

"Kuch baat krni thi."

"G boliay!"

Izzah responded still doing her work... but zobiya was silent so izzah looked at her who patted the bed... izzah closed the wardrobe's door and sat beside zobiya holding her hand...

"G."

Zobiya sighed slowly before asking....

"Aysy kab tab chaly ga mera beta."

Izzah frowned at her words who clarified them later by saying...

"Yahya 6 saal baad ghaar aya hai, or usko ay huay 3 din ho gy hayn, lakin aik bhi dfa tumhy us sy baat krty nhi dekha, baat to bht dur ki baat hai, usko dekh ky hasty bhi nhi dekha."

Izzah now rolled her eyes and said...

"Ap bhi keh lyn ab, yr nhi pasand mujhy wo. Nhi dekh sakti usko mein."

"Izzah."

Zobiya immediately spoke making Izzah frighten... she then said with glares...

"Tum yeh baat mano yan na mano wo shohar hai tumhara. You have to respect him no matter what! And do you know koi tumhy kuch kehta ku nhi hai jab tum batmeezy sy us ky bary mein baat krti ho, yan usko kuch kehti ho! Ku ky jis din tum dono ka nikkah hua tha na usi din usny sab ko kaha tha ky

'Izzah ab meri biwi hai, or agar wo kuch bhi glt kry to usko sirf mein baat kr skta hun, kisi or ko koi ijazat nhi ky meri biwi ko aik lafz bhi kahy'

yeh alfaz thy usky, or tum hum sab ki chupi ka faida uthati ai ho! Or abhi bhi aysy itra ky baat kr rhi ho."

Izzah was silent listening to her mother she didn't know what she should say to Zobiya at the moment.... Zobiya made Izzah look at her by holding her chin and then held her hand saying...

"Mein yahan is liay ai thi ky tumhy bata sakun ky sab bary tumhari ruksati ka soch rhy hayn is jummah ky, mtlb 4 din baad. To apny dimag mein yeh baat betha lo, or tyari shuru kro."

Saying so zobiya stood up and walked out of the room while Izzah was sitting on the bed in a state of shock...

.....................

Yahya was busy in his laptop when the door of the room banged open... he looked up and found the only person who can brag inside like that...

"Mujhy koi ruksati nhi krwani."

She literally shouted at her which made her voice reach the other rooms on the 1st floor... Yahya moved the laptop and stood in front her saying...

"To kya chahti ho? Nikkah ky baat to rukhsati hi hoti hai."

Izzah looked at his face before wrapping her arms around her chest and said out loud....

"Talaq."

"Izzah."

A shout came but it was not from Yahya... the duo turned and saw all the youngsters were standing at the door and it was Izzah's brother, Rehab who shouted her name... Rehab came forward and was about to hold Izzah's arm but Yahya was fast enough to pull her behind him and looked at rehab...

"She is my wife, and i know how to talk to her, also I haven't given anyone such rights to even shout at her, you can go."

The cousins and siblings shared a look while rehab was glaring at izzah who was not liked by yahya so he spoke...

"Move your eyes from her Rehab and go."

Rehab looked at Yahya who was still looking at all of them... and after a few seconds the room was empty with only the husband and wife standing there.... As the door was closed yahya turned and looked at izzah who was now looking down...

"Kya bol rhi thi? Kya chahiye tumhy?"

Izzah looked up at his eyes but was unble to speak... yahya held her forearm and pulled her closer saying....

"Is lafz ko tum apny dil o dimag sy nikal do, pehly bhi bola tha na yeh tab hua tha or na hi ab hoga, jummah ko hamari ruksati hai to us ki tyari kro baki baatain baad mein hon gi!"

Saying so he asked...

"Got it?"

Izzah just looked in his eyes for a long while before her head node in a yes.... And then Yahya left her arm with their eyes still locked......

....................

And that is it!
Hope it was good!
Will see you all soon with the next chapter.

#OkThanksBye