1

Ignore mistakes if any
Inline comments will be appreciated

.....................

Ayat was holding a plate of sweets which she decorated herself as told by jannat and walked to the kitchen to keep it over there when she heard her name being called again...

"Ayatttt!"

Ayat huffed and walked out of the kitchen and stood near the dining table with her hands on her hip and she squeezed her eyes at Mustafa who was sitting on the couch calling her...
mustafa looked up at her sister who was glaring at him but she shrugged his shoulders before he said...

"Pani la ky do!"

Ayat looked at him with her mouth wide open and she spoke out loudly...

"Bhai ap khud ly skty thy!"

Mustafa gave her a smirk saying...

"Don't you know Dulha's don't work!"

"Yeh kab hua?"

The duo listened Adan's voice who came down at the stairs and Mustafa spoke....

"Jannat ki bhi to shadi hai! Usko koi kaam nhi krny dy rhy! Usky 2 din baad meri shadi hai so that means I Will also won't work!"

Adan and Ayat looked at eaxg other with same expressions when Mustafa stood up in a blink listening to his mother's voice...

"Muhammad Musatafa!"

The three of them turned to see Zoya and Hadia standing at the main door... Zoya was biting her lips to stop her smile while Hadia was glaring at him... Ayat and Adan smirked standing beside each other woth their arms wrapped around there chest when Hadia spoke....

"Ghaar chor ky gai thi ky behano ky sath kaam khatam kro! Or tumhary tamashy hayn ky khatam hi nhi ho rhy!"

Mustafa looked at her bari ammi to make his mother stop when he was called again!

"Mustafa idher ao!"

It was his bary papa... Mustafa took a breathe of relief and shouted out..

"Aya!"

And glancing at his mother he ran out in jet speed... Ayat and Adan looked at their mothers respectively with a plain face...

"Ammi appi kahan hayn?"

Adan asked zoya who sat on the couch and told her...

"Salon chor ky ay hayn! Tum log jao jldi sy ready hona shuru ho! Sham mein nikkah hai or 2 bj rhy hayn!"

The duo looked at their mothers respectively before zoya gained there attention as she spoke sitting on the couch beside Hadia...

"Jldi sy kaam khatam kro! Muntaha ati ho gi mirhaan ky sath phir tum log bhi salon chaly jana ready hony!"

Ayat sat beside hadia hugging her arm and told Zoya...