2

Ignore mistakes if any
Comments will be appreciated

.......................

Sehar nodded in no to the only women who stood there holding the dupatta which Sehar brought from the shop before coming there...

"Aunty meri mangni hui hui hai, or wo... wo mere bhai hayn."

Sehar said in a low crying voice but with fluent pushto... the women just placed the beautiful mirror worked dupatta over sehar's head and replied in pushto....

"Beta he said he is your cousin, now either both of you do this nikkah or they will kill you."

Sehar cried sittibg on the bench which was of the shop just in front their car... while Moiz was still trying his best to talk to the people standing by the car... but they were amended...

..........................

"Qubool Hai"
"Qubool Hai"
"Qubool Hai"

"Qubool Hai"
"Qubool Hai"
"Qubool Hai"

Sehar cried listening to the molvi who declared them husband and wife... while moiz just wanted sehar to keep herself strong but she was just crying... while everyone were still stuck on their places they listened...

"Bhai, sehar."

All the eyes moved to look at Elaaf who was shocked to react after she listened the molvi declaring them husband and wife... sehar immediately ran to elaaf and hugged her who hugged back sehar and kept looking at Moiz who was not knowing what to do now...

The girl who came there to pick up his sister after she brought a gift for herself was now his wife... and the most important thing was that the girl who became his wife already had a fiance...

.....................

Sitting in the car elaaf made sehar stop crying while Moiz told everything to Elaaf before shouting at her... it was her fault when she asked him to come with sehar... he didn't knew the place but elaaf did knew everything about that place yet she didn't told him...

"Abbu or chachu ghaar nhi hayn, to ghaar mein abhi kisi ko kuch nhi pata chalna chahiye, pehly unko any do phir mein khud baat karun ga."

Moiz said as he stopped the car outside their huge house after driving for 1-1/2 hours... he looked ar sehar who was having tears in her eyes... he then walked out...

Moiz didn't wanted to hide anything from his family but sehar had a life with someone who is waiting to take her away... he didn't wanted anyone to point out on sehar no matter what... that girl didn't had anything to do with all this, yet she became a part of it... and Mooz was hating himself for pulling her in all the mess...

...................

Sehar kept laying on her side of the bed with teary eyes as she remembered again and again what happened.... fortunately the people of the house go back to sleep after 9 ans they came back after 10 o clock so elaaf just took sehar to their room and told the elders about their arrival...