2

Ignore mistakes if any
Comments will be appreciated

....................

3 days passed with Izzah ignoring Yahya.... He also didn't said anything about it but was observing her all the time... he did saw her mood getting sour on his arrival and how she always in bad mood looking at him...

Looking at her for 3 days Yahya had enough of it and he now needed to have a talk... so as the night fall and everything went back to get some sleep yahya walked to HER room and raised his hand to give a small knock...

And that knock eventually got her attention and she came to open the door... her smiling face went all blank as she looked at the person and was about to shut the damn door on his face but yahya was fast enough and he pushed the door before walking inside...

The door behind him got closed and lookinga t him in her room Izzah shouted at him....

"Yeh kya batmeezi hai, nikalo mere kamry sy abhi isi waqt."

But instead she was pulled in his arms.... His finger holding her elbows in a firm grip... his chocolate brown eyes looking straight in her hazel colored eyes....

"Lea..."

"Shut up."

Yahya spoke gritting his teeth and izzah in an instant stopped as if someone took her voice away....

"3 din ho gy hayn mujhy wapis ay huay, aik bhi dafa tameez sy baat to kya dekha tak nhi! Masla kya hai?"

His anger filled eyes were scaring izzah but his words made her remember things so she spoke with her fiery eyes....

"You, you are a problem, chaly jao yahan sy."

Yahya listened to her and went silenf for about 2 seconds before saying....

"Duniya mein sab sy jaan churwa sakti ho baas mujh sy nhi."

"Wo bhi churwai ja sakti hai, bataoun kese?"

Izzah spoke with made yahya angry and he jerked her closer growling...

"Koshish bhi mat krna, na tab ho saka tha na hi ab hoga, tumhari marzi sy hi sab kuch hua tha, to ab kya hua? Huh?"

Izzah wiggled in his arms saying....

"Tab pagal thi, or ab nafrat krti hun."

Yahya yet again jerked her to stay still and asked her....

"Nafrat nhi kr skti tum mujh sy, or wo sab tumhary liay hi kiya tha mny, mera to koi naam o nishan bhi nhi tha us cheez mein."

Izzah parted her lips to let out some words but before that yahya spoke...

"Theek ho jao, warna mujhy theek krna achay sy ata hai."

And he left her elbows ans she saw him going out of her room with a straight face.... Izzah kept looking at the door for not knowing how many minutes before she laid on the bed thinking of everything....

.......................

Next Morning

Everyone was sitting on the breakfast table except for Izzah... Yahya waited for five minutes but when she didn't came there he stood up from his chair gaining everyone's attention...

"Kya hua yahya? Kuch chahiye?"

Zobiya asked from her son who nodded in no saying...

"Abhi ata hun."

and he walked out from the area.... Taking the stairs yahya reached the upper floor and came straight in front Izzah's room door... he held the knob and opened the door... there stood Izzah in her t-shirt and trouser with her dupatta laying on the bed... she looked up at the intruder and immediately spoke taking her dupatta...

"Masla kya hai? Larkion ky kamry mein asy nhi a jaty, itni bhi tameez nhi rahi ab?"

Yahya lookef at her outfit while she spoke and looking up at her face he said...

"Kapry badlo or nechay ao!"

"Mein to yehi pehnu gi!"

Yahya scratched his forehead before saying...

"I said change your dress and come downstairs."

Izzah looked at her angrily before opening her mouth and the words left her throat were...

"Who are you to tell me? I have my iwn life."

Yahya took a step towards izzah in a blink and held her forearm... next he spoke angrily...

"Do you really want me to tell you that who am i?"

Izzah's whole confidence drained away looking at his eyes which was splitting fire and she fekt her lips joined together for forever....

...................

Short update again
But you guys need to deal with it!
I think i made it way too obvious that what they are talking about!
No?

#OkThanksBye