8

Ignore mistakes if any
Comments will be appreciated

....................

Haider and dania were sitting in thr car on the driving and the passenger seat respectively after they were coming back from the hospital after seeing ahmed... Dania sighed leaning to the car seat... it has been 3 days since her mother passed away and her father went in coma...

Her family was lost except for the only person... Haider, her 3 weeks old husband.. Dania moved her face from the window towards haider who was driving the car casually wuth his one hand on the gear and one of the steering wheel...

Dania looked at the front to see his house instead of his...

"Yeh.."

She said and haider parked the car before looking at her who was already looking at haider... he gave dania a smile and told her...

"Sab keh rhy thy tumhy ghaar ly ky aoun, akely reh ky you can get sick, mingle with your new family you will feel good, uncle ny bhi to yehi kaha tha."

Dania kept quite for a few seconds and then gave a node to haider who was waiting for it... soon enough the duo were standing beside each other at the main door... and after a few minutes it was opened wide by Nazish....

Nazish looked at them for a few seconds before she smiled at them and let them inside...

"Kahan hayn sab?"

Haider asked as they walked inside the living room... Nazisha stood near the couch while haider and dania sat down...

"Sab kaam lagy huay hayn, mein tayi ammi ko batati hun ky ap log a gy hayn."

Saying so nazish went from there... haider looked at dania who was playing with her fingers... just then Laiba came out of the kitchen wiping her hands with the end of the dupatta... she smiled looking at haider and hugged him as he went to laiba...

"Kese ho?"

"Mein theek."

Haider said and laiba looked at dania with a smile and walked to her after telling haider...

"Jao dada, dado ko bulao."

Haider went looking at dania who was a bit persistent of haider not being there... Laiba stood in front dania who was now on her foot... dania bite her inner cheek looking laiba who after a few minutes put her hand on dania's cheek...

"Khud ko akela na samjna, yeh ghaar ab tumhara bhi hai, jese haider ka."

Dania blinked her eyes which soon got filled with tears... laiba pulled dania in a hug and creased her back... labia was on 19 when she lost her parents in a car accident just like dania's but laiba had her elder brother to be with her... laiba knew the pain of losing parents... and 3 days ago laiba saw Dania in the same pain so she couldn't help but to give her condolences in the form of hug....

Haider came out of his grandparents room with them... the trio looked at laiba and dania who lightly smiled at each other...

Dania met the elders who gave her their blessing and soon Romana too came and met dania... the house was beeming with happiness as the wedding was on the way... and also they wanted dania to be comfortable...

The day when the khan family cane back home Haleema told her father about her wish of marrying Haider to Hareem which Yousaf declined immediately telling everyone not to bring the topic again especially in front Dania...

That day Haleema went home with a disheartened Hareem... While laiba was worried about Hiba as she was married to hareem's brother only... but then hiba called her mother and told her about everything being fine between Zamaan and her which is the main thing laiba was worried for....

......................

Night Time

Dania sat on the bed in haider's room waiting for him to end the call... soon enough the call ended and haider looked at dania who smiled saying....

"Your family is so nice."

Haider smiled more and sat beside dania on a little bit space...

"They are your family too."

Dania kept looking at haider who after a minute asked her....

"Kya hua?"

"Mama kehti thi ky Allah har kisi ko kisi na kisi maqsad sy apki zindagi mein bhejta hai, and you! You became the most important person after mama and baba."

Haider smiled even more and put forward his hand asking her to hold it... dania looked at his hand and then held his hand smilingly...

"Thank you for making me feel thsi much special."

Dania chuckeld and haider told her...

"Keep smiling, you look more beautiful with it."

Dania immediately looked at haider all flushed before looking away... and it made haider laugh making danai hit in his shoulder...

.....................

How was it?
Do let me know!
The next one having Dania and Hareem's face off
And then last with me Epilogue

#OkThanksBye