3

Ignore mistakes if any
Comments will be appreciated

.......................

Zubiya looked up at Zoya who shrugged her shoulders making zubiya look at Hadia who passed a smile to her... zubiya just blinked her eyes with a smile making Hadia happy... Zubiya looked at her son, Arhan telling him...

"Baba ko keh do ky flight agy krwa lyn!" (Ask baba to dealy their departure tickets!)

Arhan grinned widely and walked away with Danish and Mirhaan... when Adan hugged her khala jaan saying...

"Yes! Khala is staying back for bhai's wedding!"

Zubiya chuckled while zoya hit her forehead looking at her daughter... fahad smiled looking at Zoya before turning back to Momin who was talking to him and Arham...

After they all sat down in the living room with the girls sitting on the dining table wrapping the gifts when Amaan came inside from the garden and directly walked to Zubiya... standing beside her and keeping his hand on her shoulder he called his mother ever so lightly....

"Ammi!"

"G?" (Yes?)

Zubiya asked turning after which Amaan asked...

"Arhan keh rha hai hum nhi ja rhy?" (Arhan is saying that we are not going?)

It came out like a question on which his mother smiled and told him...

"we are staying back for Mustafa's wedding! After that we will go!"

The thought of staying back made Amaan look up unknowingly and his eyes landed to that particular girl whose hair were flewing due to the fan as a few strands were caught by the crunchy on the back of her hair... Amaan looked at his mother who got busy in talking so he just walked out....

...........................

3 days passed with Mustafa's wedding functions and today was the last function which was reception... the last 3 days Ayat and Amaan knowingly and unknowingly kept taking each other's glances without anyone or each other know about it....

Today Amaan was wearing a prince coat and shirt in dark green color... and coincidentally Ayat too was wearing a dark green colored Maxi with her dupatta in her arms from behind... her hair tied up in a fancy lose bun with a pair of beautiful shining white colored earring....

As she came down from the stairs with Muntaha her eyes landed on Amaan who was standing straight in front him talking to Arhan, Danish and Mirhaan about something... while listening to the heels voice Amaan's eyes to raised up and he saw Ayat who was looking breathe taking beautiful to his liking... both looked away fron each other in a few seconds and Ayat smiled looking at Adan who came to her and taking her hand dragged her out as they were to go to the hall....

.........................

As the function was coming to an end the photographer asked for a one family photo with the bride and groom... almost all the guests were gone and the remaining one's were only the khan's, Hadia's family, shahzain's family, Zubiya's family and Fahad and Hadia's another maternal aunt's family (those who don't know Fahad and Hadia are maternal cousins, their mothers were sisters with one more sister) in short the whole family was there in the hall with the grooms family as well...

So Danish and mirhaan called everyone from their family to the stage and made them sit it stand beside the groom and bride or standing behind the couches...

"Ayat agy ho yr!" (Ayat move ahead)

Muntaha spoke as she was getting pushed by others Ayat rolled her eyes and moved closer to the other side to get stumble with someone... Ayat lazily looked up and got shocked to see Amaan standing next to her and he too was looking at her... both kept looking at each other until they listened the voice of the photographer...

"Everyone settle up!"

Ayat stood straight keeping the tinny winny space between them which was getting difficult as the whole family was settling up for the poses... she felt her hand touching Amaan's making her look at him again to see his eyes closed with a small smile before he opened his eyes and looked at her...

"Okay so everyone look over here!"

The photographer called again making Ayat and Amaan look at him again but this time letting their hands touching each others...

"Smile everyone!"

The photographer spoke and everyone smiled including the duo but their fingers moving a bit until they entangled each other's pinky finger... they tightened the grip as their smiles widened...

"Just a second!"

The Photographer spoke as he moved vack to rake a fee more clicks of the family... while Amaan held her finger tightly making Ayat smile a bit more and she leaned her face on the side and it touched Amaan's shoulder which made the duo feel a different feeling even thou it was a simple touch...

"And that is it!"

The photographer ended and everyone stood straight...

"Thank god!"

Ayat listened Adan and looked at her without moving a bit even Amaan didn't move...

"Lets get going then!"

Mirhaan spoke that was when Ayat and Amaan looked at each other for a second before they looked down at their fingers as both of them losen the grip lettibg their fingers go... Amaan looked up at her but before she could look at his properly Ayat was dragged by Muntaha who was standing beside her...

Amaan kept looking at her back as she went down... her hand held by Muntaha who was walking behind Adan... Amaan sighed and at the same time Ayat turned around and looking at him from above her shoulder and passed him a smile which brought a smile too on Amaan face and looking at it Ayat turned back and walked with Muntaha....

.....................

If you are liking the story!
Then please comment!
It makes me feel i am just blabbering things!

#OkThanksBye