4

Ignore mistakes if any
Comments will be appreciated

......................

4 Months Later

"Allah Hafiz baba jani."

Wania said for the last time as she looked at ger childhood home a d then at her father... zulfiqar placed his shivering hand on Wania's head as she sat on the passenger seat of the car after her ruksati....

Wania and Mishaal both were about to pick up wania's lehnga and dupatta from the ground but mahad was fast enough as he bend and gayhering her lehnga put it in the car and holding the end of her dupatta put it on her lap....

At that every moment zulfiqar smile lightly with teary eyes as he knew his daughter was in the safest hands... doong so mahad turned to his in-laws and Iqrar gave wania the Quran-e-Pak... and then closed the door... wania looked at her family with teary eyes while mahad took the driving seat and drove off... while his family soon left after them....

.......................

Post the rituals Wania was now sitting in her new bedroom while mishaal walked down giving a light kiss on wania's head... wania had been at this place all her life but the thoughts of being permanently at this home made her feel all the butterflies in her stomach....

Gathering her lehnga she stood up and walked to the glass door which separated the room and the balcony wania looked outside at the moon with a small smile... she thoughts came to halt when the door of the room got opened and then closed....

Turning her body a little she mahad, now her husband came towards her with a smile on his face...

"Asalam-o-Alikum begum."

Wania smiled at his words and replied back in her low voice... mahad chuckled and put forward his hand... wania looked st his hand for just a second before giving him her's... holding her hand ever so softly mahad creased it saying...

"Abhi bhi sharam a rhi hai? Ab to khawand hun apka."

A soft chuckle left wania's lips and mahad smiled moving forward he placed his lips on her forehead before bending to her ear...

"I Love You Meri Jaan, or aj Allah ny mujhy meri Muhabbat dy di, I can never thank Him enough."

As he completed his sentence wania looked at his eyes... mahad had a big smile on his lips.... Wania just took a step forward and placed her head ok his chest... mahad closed his eyes and moved his arms at his back hugging her.... Wania too got a beautiful smile on her lips as she heard his heartbeat and all she did was to snuggle at his embrace....

.......................

2 Days Later

Wania looked at her hand and had thoughts in her mind before she took a deep breathe and settled down on the bed... moving her hand towards mahad's hair she ruffled them before calling him from his sleep....

"Mahad."

Mahad groaned as her beautiful voice reached his ear... wania smiled lightly as she again ruffled his hair.... Next mahad held her hand and kissed her palm every so softly...

"I want to sleep."

He mummered and wania just smiled at him... she let him snuggle to her hand and giggled along as his beard rubbed against her palm...

"Bhai, wani! Get up."

Mishaal's voice came from the other side of the door along with the knock of the door... Mahad opened his eyes and looked at wania who was smiling and looking at the door spoke...

"A rhy hayn mishu."

She said and looked back at mahad who was already looking at her...

"Kya hua? Asy ky dekh rhy hayn?"

Mahad smiled more and again kissed her palm stating...

"Apni begum ko dekh raha hun."

Wania's cheeks got a bit pink at his words and Mahad chuckled at her before getting up and wearing his t-shirt walked to the washroom while wania made the bed waitibg for her husband to come so that they can go down....

........................

"Asalam-o-Alikum"

Mahad said out aloud as he walked to the breakfast table with his wife.... His parents and sister smiled as they all settled down on the chairs... wania took a seat beside mahad while mishaal pouted at she wanted to sit with best friend.... as they started to serve themselves Esha told Wania...

"Wania beta aj ap kuch meetha bana lyna, Samira baji log bhi aj ay gy to is liay aj hi rasam kr lyty hayn."

Wania nodded pouring tea for mahad who smiled at her...

"Par banaoun kya?"

Wania asked from esha who shrugged her shoulders telling her....

"Apki marzi."

Wania pouted at mishaal wjo giggled before saying....

"I want to eat that zarda you made once."

Wania nodded while saying....

"Wo aik hi dafa banaya tha, wo bhi chachi ky sath, agar theek na bana to?"

Esha smiled at wania including everyone and esha told her...

"Nhi hoga kharab, jo cheez pyar sy banao wo kharab nhi hoti."

Wania smiled at esha and mishaal immediately spoke

"Ab bhai ko pasand hai to pyar to dil khol ky daly gi wani."

Wania glared at mishaal with blush coming on his lips... sameer and esha chuckled at wania while mahad looked at wania with a bug smile while chewing his food... feeling his gave wania looked at mahad who was looking at her sith love and it made wania blush even more and she dug in her plate....

.....................

How was it?
Let me know!
You the 2nd update for the day!
Because 1- I had a holiday
2- want the story to end soon
Waiting for the reviews

#OkThanksBye