5

Ignore mistakes if any
Comments will be appreciated

.....................

Kanait groaned in pain in her sleep, she slowly moved taking Jazil's arm away from her bump, she leaned to the head rest closing her eyes in pain. Jazil feeling kainat moving his hand got up and with sleepy and frowing eyes looked at her asking with his husky sleepy voice.

"Kainat, ap theek ho?"

Kainat just bite her lips to control her pain by the time jazil was up and he sat facing kainat, holding her hand slowly jazil asked with worried voice.

"Ammi ko bulaoun?"

Kainat just nodded her ehad supressing the pain holding jazil's hand who in a swift was on his toes and loudly knocked the door of his parents room. Soon both Ali and sumaira were in jazil and kainat's room.

Sumaira sat beside kainat asking her about the pain just at the same time kainat felt her legs getting wet, sumaira saw her wet legs so she looked at her son.

"Jazil jldi sy gari nikalo, hospital jana hai."

Jazil nodded as he ran to his side taking the keys while he looked at his wife so Ali took the keys from jazil saying.

"Tum Kainat ko lao, mein kisi ko kehta hun."

Jazil nodded with worry and sat beside kainat kissing her forehead, while kainat flr the first time let out a painful shout.

"Kainat trouser change krlo, then we will go."

Jazil listened to his mother and hurriedly walked to the wardrobe taking out Kainat's one dress he came there and saw sumaira helping kainat to stand, she looked at her son saying.

"Mein chaadar ly lun baas."

Saying so she walked out while jazil helped his wife to change who then helped kainat to walk outside. As the two sat in the car with Jameel, Sumaira and Alisha, kainata slowly mumbled to her husband.

"Ammi!"

Jazil nodded his head side hugging kainat and looked at her alisha asking her.

"Phupho ko phone kro."

Alisha nodded and soon they reached the hospital with kainat letting out a shout with intervals.

"Jazil."

Kainat called his husband painfully laying on the bed with drip attached to her hand as the doctor told them to wait, and Jazil didn't wanted to leave his wife's side so he was there next to her.

"G meri jaan!"

Kainat's eyes brimmed with tears as she held his hand more tightly.

"I feeling scared."

Jazil just moved forward kissing her forehead before placing his knee on the pillow beside her head and wispered to her.