Epilogue

Ignore mistakes if any
Comments will be appreciated

......................

6 Years Later

"Baba a gy, baba a gy"

The same chorus rang out loud in the small yet cozy home.... The 4 years old twins were jumping on the floor while a 2 years old clapped his hand looking at the twins and a 8 months old looked at the three with hus eyes wide sitting with the help of the cushions...

And in the next moment the door of the home got opened by the mother of 4.... She smiled looking at her husband who looked tired as hell but still managed to give her the most charming smile....

"Asalam o alikum jaana."

Saying so he came forward and pecked her forehead before moving his eyes at the four troublemakers....

"Baba ky bachay!"

He said while going towards them but the lady spoke up...

"Haider pehly hath dho ky ay!"

Haider looked at his wife who glared at him so he sighed and ran towards the nearest washroom... the kids pouted but waited for their father.... She chuckled and walked to the kitchen... haider hurriedly came to the living room and first met the twins kissing their cheeks and the moved to the two boys taking them in his arms....

"To aj kya kiya meri hoorain or hoorab ny?"

Haider asked the twins holding the smallest in his arms as he snuggled to his father... the girls started their rant when their mother spoke from kitchen...

"Haider a jy! Hoor, ain, Dani."

She called her kids who ran to the kitchen... haider laughed and holding the smallest he walked to the kitchen...

"Dania, yeh daniyal, hadi ki trhan ku hai?"

Haider asked her wife who took daniyal from haider and smiled saying...

"To Danish jo bilkul apki trhan hai wo?"

Haider pouted making danish sit on the chair.... While hoorain and hoorab settled down themselves... dania sat on her seat asking haider...

"Ammi puch rhi thi ky hum pakistan kab ayn gy!"

Dani filled him up with the conversation she had with her mother-in-law... haider gave her a node before telling her...

"Ki thi mny ammi sy baat, is week jy gy."

"Sach?"

Dania asked with a excitement and haider chuckled nodding his head...

........................

A Week Later

Dania smiled while pinning her hijab when two pair of arms got wrapped around her waist...