Epilogue

Ignore mistakes if any
Comments will be appreciated

....................

Kainat took the stairs when someone called her from behind so she turned and saw maaz standing there.

"Kya hua maaz?"

"Yeh ammi ny diya hai!"

Kainat took the glass which had her favourite mango milkshake. Kainat bite her lips as she again forgot to have her drink in the breakfast which was done in a haste. Maaz chuckled at kainat who glaring at him walked upstairs.

Coming in the room kainat walked to the bed and sitting on it drank her shake before holding her mobile and dailed her husband's number.

"Jazil ap kahan hayn? 2 bj rhy hayn."

"Baas a gaya biwi, 5 mins baas."

Jazil answered and kainat with a pout ended the call, jazil got late today so he hurriedly had a piece of bread while kainat fed amyra fastly before the duo left the house, next kainat got busy and she forgot her breakfast that was half eaten in the plate that was why Qirat send the send for her.

Putting the phone on side kainat walked towards the baby crib placed on the side. She smiled as she looked in the crib.

"Ap kab uthy?"

She asked the 7 months old little baby girl who giggled looking at kainat playing with her feet.

Kainat turned to look on her side and found the 7 months old boy sleeping on his stomach

Kainat picked up the baby girl and kissed her forehead before making her have her feed sitting on the single sitter couch.

While she was creasing her baby's hair the door of the room was opened and she saw amyra running inside. Amyra came to her mother who side hugged her keeping the little one at her place.

"My baby Amyra."

Kainat tickled the 6 years old who smiled and looked at her mother who asked.

"Apky Papa kidher hayn?"

"Papa wo,"

She stopped as jazil came inside holding a 3 years old boy in his arms. Kainat looked at the boy saying.

"Amir ap soay nhi?"

Amir nodded in no hugginb jazil, jazil put Amir on the bed and walked to kainat, he kissed her forehead looking down at his daughter who smiled beautifully at her father.

"My Manaal."

"Kahan thay ap? Itni dayr!"

Kainat asked putting manaal back to her feed and looking at her other two who were now on bed looking at Amyra's book. While jazil walked to the crib looking at the small boy.

"Abu ky pass gy thy hum, unho ny ghaar ana tha. Yeh momin kab soya?"

He informed his wife while asking her about their youngest son.

"Thori dayr pehly hi."

Kainat spoke as she put manaal on the bed with her elder siblings and walked to jazil who hugged his wife kissing the top of her head.

"I am feeling tired now!"

"Yeh bht tang krty hayn na apko?"

Jazil asked creasing kainat's back who looked at jazil raising her head and spoke.

"They keep me on toes, only my amyra is good girl."

Jazil chuckled and kissed her forehead once again before he wispered in her ear lenaing down.

"We to decided not to have anyone after amir, but Allah had some other plans for us."

Kainat felt her cheeks getting red and she playfully slapped jazil who chuckled and hugged her close.

"I So Love You."

Kaniat snuggled mumbling back.

......................

Jazil rubbed his forehead with his fingers as he sat on the bed after putting momin to sleep. Kainat came from the room which was attached to their room for the kids and saw jazil rubbing his forehead. She waked to him and opened the drawer of the side table took out the medicines.

"Mein hi yaad krwaoun to medicine lyty hayn ap, warna nhi."

Kainat complained as she passed the medicine to jazil who sighed and spoke.

"Lyny hi laga tha."

Kainat rolled her eyes and then started to press his head standing in front him while speaking playfully.

"Burhay ho rhy hayn ap ab Jazil, baal bhi white ho rhy hayn ab apky."

Jazil chuckled and spoke.

"Bola tha na ky burhay sy shadi ho gai hai apki."

"Jazil!"

Kainat took his name in warning and jazil just pulled her to sit beside him hugging him. They sat there in silence for a while before kainat spoke.

"Meri shadi sab sy achay or khubsurat dil waly insan sy hui hai, mein apny Allah ka jitna bhi shukar krun kaam hai, mere Jazil sab sy achay hayn, and I Love Him."

Jazil smiled pressing his lips on kainat's head hugging her tightly who didn't mind a bit but hugged him back as the duo kept feeling each other presence.

.......................

And that's an end!

Bye from here!