7

Ignore mistakes if any
Comments will be appreciated

.......................

"Sachi?" (Really?)

Zoya asked like a kid on which Fahad slapped his forehead and Hadia nodded before sharing a look with Arham... Zoya opened her mouth to say something when her mobile rang which was placed beside Fahad on the bed... he looked at the caller and told her...

"Zubiya!"

Zoya hurriedly took the phone and receiving the call greeted Zubiya...

"Asalam-O-Alikum"

"Walaikum Salam zoya!"

Zoya looked at the three people in front her but ignored them as she talked to zubiya...

"So kya socha hai?" (So what have to thought?)

"I don't know zoi, it feels a bit awkward to me to talk to arham and hadia about this! So that is why i called you!"

Zoya rolled her eyes at her answer but then smiled as Zubiya spoke further...

"Amaam has gone mad, he have to go to America in 5 months and he wants to take Ayat with him after marrying her!"

On this Zoya became surprised and looking at the trio said to zubiya...

"Okayyyyy!"

"Yes so Awais is busy now-a-days so i will come to Pakistan with Amaan in the coming weekend, till then talk to them and also Ayat about is she okay with that!"

"No problem, i will do that, you come soon!"

Zoya said to Zubiya for the last time before the cousins ended the call...

As the call ended Zoya sat on the bed beside Fahad with a long huff... the trio kept looking at her for an answer who was testing her patience...

"Speak up zoi"

Zoya gave him a goofy smile before she looked at Ayat's parents and told them...

"Toh, joh tum logon ka hony wala jamai hai, he want to get 'married' sooner, because he want to take Ayat with him to America so that they can pursue their education or career over there!" (So, your to-be-son-in-law wants to get married sooner! ..........)

Zoya highlighted 'married' with her fingers while the trio were surprised with it...

"Shadi! Ziada jldi nhi? Mtlb abhi to wo dono 22 saal ky hayn!" (Marriage! Isn't it to early? I mean both of them are of 22 only!)

Zoya gave Hadia are-you-serious look and told her...

"Hadia begum, meri or fadi ki shadi is sy bhi pehly hui thi! Wo alag baat hai main apni marzi sy nhi thi gai fadi sath!" (Mrs,. Hadia, if you remember my and fadi's marriage happened even before that age! I didn't went with him so that is a different thing!)