6

Ignore mistakes if any
Comments will be appreciated

......................

Arham and Hadia looked at each other before looking back at Ayat who was standing in front them...

"Ayat kya hua bachay?" (Ayat what happened my child?)

Hadia asked on which Ayat looked at her parents before Arham called her nodding his head... Ayat sat in between her parents with Arham's arm on rounded on her shoulder...

"What is disturbing my princess?"

Ayat placed her head on Arham's shoulder and held Hadia's hand telling them...

"Ammi, baba, mny ap logon sy aik baat chupai hui hai!" (Mom, dad, i haven't told you two something!)

Arham and Hadia shared a look before the duo creased Ayat's shoulder and hand respectively to encourage her... ayat sat straight and glancing at her parents told them...

"I like someone! Or may be more than that!"

Her voice was low but her parents listened to it and let out a breathe of relaxation... Hadia smiled and chinned her up... making Ayat look at her Hadia spoke...

"To ismy darny ki kya baat hai! It is good ky apny humay bataya hai! Now we will see if that person is worthy of you or not!" (So why are you sacred? It is a good thing that you told us! .........)

Ayat turned to look at her father and asked him...

"Ap gussa nhi ho?" (You are not angry!)

Arham chuckled with Hadia and then pecked Ayat's forever telling her...

"Why will i be angry? My daughter did a right thing! Yea I would have been angry if I would have to go know someone saying bad thing about my daughter due to this topic! But I also know my daughter is much sensible to know what is Right and what is Wrong!"

Ayat smiled and then Hadia asked...

"Acha batao who is it?" (Tell me who is he?)

Ayat licked her lips before telling them in her meek voice...

"Amaan!"

In an instant Hadia looked at Arham who's smile to fade out slowly as he consumed the name... Ayat looked at her parents who were lost in some thoughts so she asked with a scared tone...

"Kya hua baba, ammi?" (What happened Dad, mom?)

Hadia smiled and nodded in no telling her....

"Nothing happened! Now you go and sleep okay! Its very late! Your baba and me will think about it! Okay?"

Ayat nodded and looked at her father who blinked his eyes at her a smile and then Ayat came back to her room.....