10

Ignore mistakes if any
Comments will be appreciated

.....................

A Month Later

It was Sunday and All the youngesters were sitting on the floor playing carom with Irum sitting on the couch beside Saira... whule all the elders were gone to attend an engagement of some relative...

"Bhai ap cheating na kry."

Zainab said to Khizar who Shrugged his shoulders and continued playing... zainab pouted and turned around to see Faiz coming down from stairs all dressed up in his tracks and t-shirt after having a shower...

"Faiz."

Zainab called him and Khizar immediately wispered...

"Ay zaini!"

But zainab looked at her husband with a pout and said...

"Khizar bhai cheating kr rhi hayn."

Faiz sat on the couch behind zainab and she leaned to his legs.... Khizar looked at Faiz who gave him a look and then looked away... Khizar huffed a breathe but then zainab spoke again...

"Faiz kahiay na bhai ko."

Khizar gritted his teeth towards zainab while everyone else giggled looking at the duo...

"Khizar na tang kro usko, or zainab test ready kr lia?"

Zainab smiled at the first part but then her smile fell listening to him further... she looked at amna who was now talking to Izhaan with a smile while Haroon was busy hitting Khizar... and Amaar was looking at faiz and Zainab... zainab looked at faiz turning her face...

"Kaal to english ka test hai!"

Zainab said and faiz raised his one brow asking her...

"To?"

Zainab gave faiz a goofy smile saying...

"To ap thori na mujhy fail kryn gy, subha parh lun gi aik dafa."

Amaar looked at zainab with wide eyes... while faiz looked at Saira who was nodding in disbelief listening to zainab...

"Dado dekh rhi hayn isky kaam, zainab faiz butt apko koi leniency nhi mily gi."

Saira gave a small slap on Zainab's head from side while zainab made a face mumbling...

"Husband ka professor hony ka kya faida? jab banday ko Parhna hi hai."

Zainab glanced at faiz who eyed her their room... zainab glared at him and standing up stomped her feet and went upstairs... after she was gone faiz smiled at his wife's antics...

......................

Few Weeks Later