7

Ignore mistakes if any
Comments will be appreciated

....................

"Amm, excuse me."

Nazish called dania not knowing about what to call her also no one knew about her name... while dania still sat there looking down at the floor all lost... everyone sitting there were looking at each other while Hareem was just looking at Dania thinking about the fact that she came there with haider...

Hiba sat beside dania placing her hand on her shoulder making dania look up... Hiba passed her a smile saying...

"Have this."

Dania looked at the glass but didn't held that... Hiba shared a look with Nazish before looking back at dania...

"Apka, what is your name?"

Hiba asked softly but Dania didn't react on it... they sat there all silent when the door of the room got opened and Haider came out... he directly walked towards dania and sat beside her on the couch...

Everyone were taken back because haider never went close to any cousin leave other girls... he looked at dania and asked her slowly...

"You didn't had the juice?"

Dania looked up at haider who took the glass from nazisha and passed it to dania.... Dania held the glass for a while before haider eyes her to have it.... She took a few sips by now the four elders too came there... as dania was having another sip Haider's mobile rang...

He looked at the caller and then at dania.... Pocking up the call he talked on it telling the person that he will be there soon... ending the call he looked at dania who was having moist eyes...

"Hospital sy call thi."

"I want to go home."

Dania mumbled slowly which was not must audible to others... but haider, samina and laiba listened to it along hiba... the four shared a look and haider's mother and grandmother nodded their head... haider looked back at dania and nodded his head...

"Chalo."

Haider then looked at everyone who were giving him looks waiting for the answers to their unasked questions... when Yousaf spoke looking at haider...

"Tum beti ko ly ky jao, mein sab sy baat kr lun phir hum aty hayn."

Haider nodded his head saying...

"Mein ja ky ghaar ka bata dun ga."

Saying so he stood up and held dania's hand to make her stand and then took her out...
As soon as they walked out Mohid Yousaf Khan asked from his father and brother....

"Yeh larki kon thi? Or haider ky sath kya kr rhi thi?"

Yahya looked at his wife before telling them...