4

Ignore mistakes if any
Comments will be appreciated

.....................

Kainat was laughing at something which Khadija said to Mubeen. When suddenly she heard her name loud in the haveli.

"Kainat, Kainat kidher hayn ap?"

Kainat immediately stood up running out while the ladies in there smiled at her.

"G Jazil."

Kainat asked as she reached the living room where her husband was standing. Jazil looked at Kainat and spoke passing her the phone.

"Ap ka phone a rha tha or kitchen mein kya kr rhin thi?"

"Koi kaam nhi thi kr rhi kitchen mein!"

She said as she knew what Jazil would be saying next and taking her phone she walked on the side to listen to her best friend who called her after a whole week.

"Kesi ho? Kahan thi itny din?"

Kainat asked after greeting abeeha who spoke.

"Kya krna hai, packing hi khatam nhi ho rhi. Meri choro tum kesi ho?"

Kainat smiled brightly saying.

"Bht khush!"

Abeeha smiled on the phone as she asked again.

"Kainat tum sachi khush ho na?"

Kainat sighed as she spoke sitting on the chair in the backyard.

"Abeeha mein galat thi, mujhy laga ky shyed mein sab sy dur ja ky khush rahun gi, akely reh kr khush rahun gi, lakin aj mein yahan bht khush hun, sab itna khayal krty hayn, mamu, mumani, sab itna pyar krty hayn ky aisa lagta hai ab idher sy gai to kese rahun gi?"

"Or jazil bhai?"

Abeeha ssked further and kainat just looked at the grass in front her before speaking.

"Jazil ny apni kainat kaha hai mujhy abeeha, or mujhy apni dunya banaya bhi hai."

Her those mere words made abeeha way too much happy and kainat have happy tears in her eyes.

"Allah bht meharban hai, wo hamehsa hamary achay ky liay hi sochta hai, hum jo marzi sochay, Allah ny behtareen hi socha hota hai!"

.......................

Jazil was in his room working on his laptop when kainat came there holding two bowls of ice cream, she walked to jazil and sat beside him on the couch, jazil smiled at his wife taking a bowl as he put the laptop on a side.

"Aj ice cream ku?"

He asked taking a spoon while kainat placed her head on his shoulder eating her ice cream.