6

Ignore mistakes if any
Comments will be appreciated

......................

The Doctor came out of the OT talking with the nurse and found Dania and Haider still sitting on the same place from last 3 hours... the duo stood up in front the doctor who slightly nodded his head telling them...

"The surgery was successful but we can't say when he will get consciousness, you can go home, we will inform you about it."

Haider let out a breathe while dania closed her eyes mumbling a thank you to Allah for save her father...

"Also fill the papers to take the body of the lady."

Haider nodded at this and soon doctor was gone from there... haider creased dania's arm side hugging her and said...

"Let me complete the paper work, we have to go then."

Dania nodded in no with tears eyes while haider just gave her a look squeezing her arm before walking away...

After filling the paper Haider took a breathe as his mind reminded him about something so taking out his mobile haider dailed the number....

"Bha.."

"Hadi just ask ammi and abbu to be at dado and dadu's room, i have to talk to them, and tell them i am coming in a few minutes."

Saying so he ended the call and walked back to dania who was still on her place...

"Dania."

Dania looked at haider who sat beside her and told her....

"They have some formalities to do, after that we can take..."

He stopped not knowing what to say... dania wipped her face nodding his head... haider kept looking at her for a few seconds before saying...

"Lets go home."

Dani just looked at him who blinked her eyes and holding her hand took her out....

........................

Haider came out of the car and closing the door walked to the passenger seat... opening the door he looked at dania who was looking so lost... he called her making dania look at him... he asked for his hand and taking it she came out...

As soon as the duo turned to the main door of the house, haider's whole family was standing there looking at them... haider took a breathe mentally preparing himself and taking a step walked ahead with dania beside him as he held her from her shoulders...

As they reached the door all of them moved back looking at the girl who was in haider's embrace... what made them confused was a bandage on her hijab over head and a big bandage of her arm till her elbow...

Coming inside haider made her sit on the couch bending a bit and asked her softly...

"Okay?"

Dania looked directly in his eyes and after a few moment nodded his head..

"Ill be back!"

Dania was reluctant at this but haider blinked his eyes and stood straight... just then his mother called him...

"Haider yeh..."

"Mujhy baat krni hai."

He said and the four people he mentioned before to Hadi at the call nodded their head and they walked inside the room of Yousaf and Samina... Haider looked at dania before moving his gaze to Nazish...

"Nazish usko juice do and make sure she drink it."

And he walked behind the elders.... As soon as haider closed the door of the room his mother spoke out...

"Wo kon hai haider? Or ghaar ku ly ky ay ho usko? Wo chot?"

Haider looked at the four people and then took a breathr before uttering....

"Biwi hai wo meri."

And the room felt all silent after the mere sentence...

"Haider."

Samina begum, haider's dado called him out... haider looked at her and walking to her he sat beside his dado who held his hand and asked...

"Biwi?"

Haider nodeed his head and glanced at everyone before saying...

"G, 2 weeks huay hayn."

Labia looked at her son not knowing what to say so haider told them about his and dania's first meet and after that how she came in his office and then his building and then what happened at the first day...

"Us ky baad bhi sy aisa hi kuch hony laga tha. Mein dar gaya to tab mny usky ghaar phone kiya or usky baba sy baat ki ky mein dania ko pasans krny lag gaya hun or us sy shadi krna chahta hun, ghaar to ananhi tha mujhy socha tha ky shadi ky baad ap logon ko milwaoun ga un logon sy, to is liay simple sa nikkah kr lia tha udher hi, abhi dania ki call ai thi, uska or usky mama baba ka accident ho gaya hai, us ki ammi ki death ho gai hai or baba hospital mein unconscious hayn."

Haider completed and the four sent a prayer to the souls before his mother spoke...

"Agar mein usko qabool na karun to?"

Haider just looked at her mother and then spoke looking directly at her...

"Itna to janta hun ky meri khushi ky liay ap ny bht kuch kiya hai, or us larki sy to mein pyar krta hun, biwi hai wo meri."

Laiba sat silent there while the elders and yousaf put their hand of haider's head giving him blessing.. after that haider walked to his mother and holding her hand spoke...

"Bht achi hai wo, mily to sahi usko."

Laiba moved her other hand and creased haider's face with a small smile playing on her lips...

"Jao us ky pass, usko is time sab sy ziada tumhari zarurat hai, bht bari cheez khoi hai usny aj, hamesha uska sath dyna."

Haider nodded his head and looking at other he gained a node and soon he walked out...

.....................

How was it?
Do let me know about the update.
Waiting for the reviews!
Also how was the twist?

#OkThanksBye