4

Ignore mistakes if any
Comments will be appreciated

.......................

Next Morning

Sehar got ready to go to university after a week long break... so she wore a long frock with a scarf around her head... wearing her flats she took her bag when Elaaf came inside with a sulking face...

"Kya hua api?"

Sehar asked looking at her who nodded in no...

"Abid and Uzair, by the way tum kahan ja rhi ho?"

Sehar took her two books and told elaaf...

"Aj sy classes start hayn meri."

Sehar smiled at the end and Elaaf raised her brow asking sehar...

"You seem a bit oka after last night! What happened?"

Sehar just stood there as she remembered Moiz's words and indeed she was feeling changed.... she was feeling safe with those words... thspe words gave her assurance taht she will be saved by him... thou the small guilt was still there for hiding all this from everyone... but Moiz said he will tell everything to dadu... and she was just letting Moiz do everything...

Thou Sehar never had any kind of attachment with Abdul Rehman even after their engagement... they had only talked a few times because Sehar didn't wanted to get attached without the Nikkah... and now when Moiz said loud and clear that she is his wife she never thought of abdul rehman until yesterday when they came to their olace but again her thoughts were turned to Moiz... she was feeling like that may be this was the reason she never liked to be attached to anyone...

"Oh hello, sehar."

Elaaf moved her hand in front sehar calling her who was lost in her thinking... sehar looked at Elaaf and saw her raising her eyes brows...

"Api, he said is not going to leave me and will talk to dadu."

Sehar told this to Elaaf simply who smiled brightly hugging sehar...

"I just hope no problem comes between you and bhai, which you know what is."

Sehar nodded and said...

"I feel guilty api, for not telling anyone"

Elaaf cupped her face telling sehar...

"Don't worry, abbu knows about it, so don't be guilty, soon everyone will know."

Sehar hmmed whne they listened abid calling sehar...

"Sehar a jao, late ho jao gi university ky liay."

Sehar walked out while Elaaf opened her mobile.... and soon Abid went to drop Sehar to her university which was an hour away from their house...

.....................

As the classes got over the girls came out of the university but keep standing at their side of the gate with some guards maintaining the distance between the girls and boys who had different gates, different building but yet the entrance gate was on a bit difference from where they could see anyone...

Sehar was waiting for her car when she saw her father's car standing... she smiled and thought that her father was here to pick her up after coming back from Islamabad which he do often... so she opened the front door happily and said...

"Aasalam-O-A...."

She stopped in between as she saw ut was Moiz who came to pick her up... moiz gave her a smile and said...

"Walaikum Salam, sit fast."

Sehar was about to close the door of the passenger seat when Moiz said...

"Sehar agy beth sakti ho."

Sehar looked at Moiz with wide eyes who eyed her to sit and sehar silently sat inside... Moiz pushed the accelerator and the car drove off.. when sehar looked at the car and asked in low voice...

"Yeh to abbu ki gari hai."

Moiz glanced at sehar and told her looking back at the road...

"Meri gari service ky liay chaly gai thi, to sirf chachu ki gari thi to is liay yeh ly aya, baki abid bhi kahin gaya hua hai dadu sath so."

He again glanced at sehar who was playing with her fingers...

"You okay?"

Sehar looked at Moiz who was glancing at her now and then... she wore a small smile and nodded her head before asking him chewing her cheek from inside...

"dadu sy baat ki?"

Moiz yet again glanced at her before took a breathe and told her...

"Nhi, abbu ki call ai thi raat ko, ky aj sham ko wo or chachu wapis a jyn gy to tab wo khud baat kry gy!"

Sehar just hmmed and placed her head on the seat headrest... Moiz looked at her once again and asked her...

"Kuch hua hai sehar?"

His voice was calm which made sehar turn to him...

"Ammi ko acha nhi lagy ga ky mny itni bari baat un sy chupai"

Her voice was low and Moiz sighed... he knew that she is right... indeed everyone will be disappointed but for now they have to be quite until tonight...

Moiz parked the car in the porch and sehar was about to step out when moiz called her...

"Sehar."

Sehar looked at him who told her...

"I told you that i will take care of everything, don't be tensed about it."

Sehar mumbled a low I KNOW and getting out of the car walked inside....

...................

Okay this one is a short chapter!
Not too much drama will happen!
But it will happen a bit!
See you in the next chapter!

#OkThanksBye