6

Ignore mistakes if any
Comments will be appreciated

....................

Kainat opened the door of her room and enteted inside to smile sweetly, her husband was sleeping while holding their daughter close to him, who snuggled to her father with a pout.

Kainat chuckled as Jazil was supposed to put Amyra to sleep but here he himself was sleeping peacefully, kainat sat beside his husband and moved her hand to jazil's hair moving her fingers on his scalp before calling him softly

"Jazil!"

Jazil didn't move but hugged amyra even closer, kainat smiled before she again called him slowly for 2 times and he slowly opened his eyes looking at kainat hugging Amyra.

"Kya hua?"

His husky voice came and kainat spoke moving her hand in his hair.

"Uthaiay, time kafi ho gaya hai ready nhi hona?"

Jazil hmmed as he looked at his daughter and kissed her cheek before looking back at kainat.

"Sab ready ho gy?"

Asked Jazil, today it was Zain's engagement, he had come forward himself and told his parents and grandparents about a girl he likes and soon enough the shah family was at the door steps of the girls house and the proposal was accepted, after 2 long months it was now his engagement.

"Mamu, mumani log ho gy hayn, larkiyan sab ready ho rhi hayn, or wali bhai log kaam lagy huay hayn abhi bhi."

Jazil nodded and then slowly moved his hand from amyra and sat straight, kainat looked at her daughter before looking at jazil and told him.

"4 mahinay ki hai or apny abhi sy bigar ky rakha hai."

Jazil smiled at his wife and holding her hand spoke.

"Koi baat nhi, meri amyra ky hazaron nakhray bhi uthany ky liay tyar hun."

Kainat nodded in disbelief before she moved her hand on Jazil's stubble and spoke.

"Mein kapry nikalti hun get ready, okay!"

Jazil nodded and kissing her forehead kissed amyra's cheek before going to take a bath, kainat taking out jazil's outfit got ready in hers which was a saree, thou it was an engagement, jazil loved saree on his wife and he had asked kainat to get one for the engagement. And kainat did exactly the same her husband had requested to. If he loves her in saree she can wear it all her life.