4

Ignore mistakes if any
Comments will be appreciated

.....................

2 Months Later

Faiz was sitting in his car on the driving seat waiting for amna and zainab to come so that they can go home... soon the door of the passenger seat got opened and faiz just looked up to see a tensed a teary amna standing there... looking at her faiz got shocked and asked...

"Amna what happened?"

"Bhai, zaini, zaini nhi mil rahi, har jagah dekh lia hai."

As soon as the words left amna's mouth faiz came out of the car and ran inside the university with the car's door all opened... amma to ran behind faiz who reached the physics department and started to shout zainab's name... because he knew a student from one department is not allowed to go to the other department not at off times....

"ZAINAB."
"ZAINAB."

He looked inside all the rooms starting from the 1st floor to the 4th one... coming to the last floor faiz was beung scared to no extent... he again started to look around in all the classes and Amna too was looking around while crying badly... not finding her on the last floor too Faiz wanted to scream...

Holding his hair tightly in his fist faiz closed her eyes when amna spoke...

"Bhai zaini."

Amns cried to faiz who immediately remembered the roof top room which is used for store room in every department building... he immediately took the stairs and ran to the roof top... looking at the room door he held the knob but saw a lock handing on the door... so he hardly knocked the door calling out zainab's name...

"ZAINAB, ZAINAB!"

He pressed his ear on the door and listened a small wimpers... his eyes widened and looking at amna spoke..

"Move back."

And taking a step back he pushed the door with his shoulder... after two attempts the door fell down on the floor and he saw zainab sitting on the floor crying... her dupatta laying on the floor beside her feet.... her hair all messed up.... the sleeve of her shirt was torn from the side...

Amna looked inside the room and finding zainab on the floor in a messed up state... and she just ran inside the room and hugged zainab crying...

"Zaini."

Amna called her but zainab's teary eyes were stuck on Faiz who was just looking at zainab... Faiz kept looking at her before uttering...

"Ali?"

A fresh line of tears came out of zainab's eyes which made Faiz's hand clench hard...

.....................

Zainab was laying on the bed... with her head on her dado's lap... aliya was also sitting on the bed creasing Zainab's hand... while amna was sitting on the couch in saira's room with her mother and chachi's...