Ignore mistakes if any
Comments will be appreciated

.......................

2 Days Later

The 2 days went away almost fine... sehar and Moiz didn't interacted to each other by choice... but it happened by chance and they could only pass a smile to each other... Elaaf was also silent and didn't tell anyone about the Nikkah as sehar told her in the nigjt that Moiz had a talk with his father....

Today at night Hamna's family was coming over the dinner which included her brother, sister-in-law and Nephew... and Hamna and Beenish were busy in the kitchen... while the daughters of the house were sitting in the living room with their Dadu and Dado...

While all were busy in the works the door of the house got opened in an instant and a shout came...

"Surprise."

Hamna and Beenish ran out of the kitchen while the four people in the living room also smiled brightly looking at the favourites set of twins... there stood Abid and Uzair with the bags dropped on the floor...

"Mere bachay."

Safia said as the duo hugged her tightly and then moved to Beenish who hugged her sons with teary eyes...

"Ammi kya ap ronay lag jati hayn."

Abid said wiping her tears whike Uzair went to meet his chachi who creased his head...

"Abbu or chachu kidher hayn? Or bhai?"

Uzair asked felling on the couch and elaaf told him...

"Abbu or chachu Islamabad gy huay hayn, or bhai office."

Abid pouted and looked at Umer who asked them...

"Kitni chutiyan hui hayn is dafa?"

Abid and Uzair study in Lahore University so they came to Peshawar on their every semester break... thou both of them are persuing different subjects... Abid is doing Business and Uzair is doing Engineering... Umer had politely asked the Sehar if she wanted to go to Lahore too but she declined saying she wants to study in Peshawar only...

"Dadu is dfa puray 2 mahinay ky liay ay hayn."

Uzair smiled widely making everyone smile while Beenish and Hamna stopping everything made the specials for the twins who were bust telling everything to elaaf and sehar...

....................

Sehar was sitting in her room wearing a long frock and her dupatta was on her head pinned up perfectly as her hair were tied in a fish pony tail... she was thinking about so many things when the door was opened and Elaaf came inside... looking at her sehar spoke...

"Api I don't want to go down."

Elaaf immediately sat down in front her and held her hand...