Three

(Edited, new content added to chapter)

Tiffany

I walk down the stairs and in to the kitchen, still sporting my sunglasses.

"Good morning princess."my dad says.

"Morning daddy."I say, making my way over to the coffee pot.

"I want you to meet someone."He says as I pour myself some coffee.

"Yeah?"I say, taking a drink of the bitter coffee and turning to him.

In the chair next to him I see a young man, about my age. He seemed to be upset about something.

"Tiff, this is Mikkel."My dad says.

"Mikkel."I say.

"Tiffany."Mikkel responds.

He had a deep voice with a thick New York accent. He was handsome and muscular with a sharp jawline, tattoos on both his arms. And blonde hair. Of course.

"What's he doing here?"I ask, walking over to Miriam, our chef.

"Well, he's going to going to school with you."he says.

"Daddy, I go to an all girls highschool."I chuckle.

"It's been handled."he says.

"What is this?"I ask.

"For fuck sake man, stop trying to sugarcoat it."Mikkel says.

"Don't talk to my dad like that you crumb cricket."I say.

"Don't call me out of my name or I'll fuck you up."Mikkel snaps back.

"Daddy!"I say, putting my hand on my hips.

"He's your new bodyguard, Tiff."my dad says.

"Absolutely not."I say.

"Well, if you wanna tell me where that shiner came from we can make this go away."My dad smiles.

I purse my lips in anger.

"God damn it."I say, walking out of the kitchen.

....

Mikkel huffs as he stands, picking his jacket up off the back of the chair.

"Go easy on her. One wrong report and it's your ass. "Stephen says.

"Kill me man, I honestly don't give a fuck no more. Put me on fuckin babysitting duty why don't ya?"he asks, following after Tiffany.

Stephen chuckles before looking down at his newspaper.

"I like that kid."

....

Tiffany

I walk down the street, headed towards the bus stop. I hear a car pull up beside me as I walk, the window rolling down.

"Get in the car."I hear Mikkel's familiar voice.

"Go away."I say.

"Get in the car Tiffany."Mikkel demands.

"I don't get in cars with strange men."I say.

"Get in the fuckin car Tiffany before I get out and throw you in myself."He says.

I huff and stop walking, folding my arms. The car comes to a stop and I walk over to it, opening the passenger door and sitting in the car.

I close the car door, crossing my arms.

"I can't believe he didn't talk to me about this."I say.

I see Mikkel's eyes roll under his sunglasses.

"Listen kid. I'm not here to listen to your stupid fuckin problems alright. My main job is to protect you and nothing else. I'm not your fuckin friend, I'm not your fuckin therapist."he says slowly.

"In other words, you're not allowed to speak in my car, so shut the fuck up."

I scoff, rolling my eyes.

....
We arrive at school. I was already embarrassed as Asia saw me walking with Mikkel.

She approaches me and pulls me to the side.

"Who the fuck is that hunk?"she asks quietly.

"My dad is forcing me to have a bodyguard. His name is Mikkel."I huff.

"He's hot!"Asia says.

I roll my eyes.

I walk into the school arm in arm with Asia, and instantly I see Charlotte.

She begins snickering as she sees me. She begins to approaching me and I groan.

"Hi bitch."She says with a smile.

"You think just because none of your injuries show up on that ghostly complexion means I didn't beat your ass, hm."I say.

"Listen you fucking cunt, I'm not afraid to fight you again, I'll fucking-"I see Mikkel walk past me and grab her face, literally.

He walks her backwards and slams her face into the lockers, making her whimper and cry out.

"What? What bitch? Lay a fuckin finger on her I dare you."Mikkel says, holding her head hard against the lockers as she cries.

I raise my eyebrows in shock and smile a bit with satisfaction.

"You're a stupid bitch aren't you? Say your a stupid bitch."Mikkel demands.

"I-i'm a stupid bitch."Charlotte cries.

He releases her and she falls to the ground, sobbing.

He huffs as he walks back to me, wiping the makeup off of his hand that he had collected from Charlotte's face.

"Class, now."he says.

I look at Asia in awe as we walk away.

.....
"Why on earth did this man assault that girl?"The principal asks.

Mikkel's nonchalant expression as I look at him makes me nervous.

"Why was she threatening Tiffany?"Mikkel shrugs.

"Mr. Mikkel. I understand that you have a job to do, but you can't just go around fracturing people eye sockets against school lockers!"The principal says.

My face turns bright red and cover it, releasing a flustered groan.

"Maybe she should've kept her fat mouth shut."Mikkel says, looking across the room through the window, at Charlotte who was holding an ice pack against her swollen face.

"Mr. Mikkel please."The principal says.

"It's just Mikkel."he says before blowing a kiss at Charlotte, making her stand and leave.

"What do you think about this, Tiffany?"The principal asks, causing me to look up at him.

"I think they're both in the wrong. I also think I need an aspirin."I say, pinching the bride of my nose.

"Can we leave?"Mikkel asks.

"We've yet to solve the issue, Mikkel."the principal says, folding his arms.

"If you have any further questions please take it up with my boss, her daddy, how do you think it's gonna go, Clark?"

I look up, seeing Mikkel looking directly into the principals eyes, with a sinister look.

The principal breaks eye contact and clears his throat.

"Don't do it again."

I roll my eyes and stand, Mikkel already walking to the door.