Fifty Eight

I chuckle as Mikkel holds the door open for me.

"Where are we going!? I'm excited! You made me put on the dress I love the dress!"I say, bouncing excitedly.

"I'm not gonna ruin the surprise."he says, closing the door.

To celebrate a week of us being back together, he wanted to take me out. Strange, Mikkel never liked going out before.

But it didn't matter, I was excited to get out of the house.

We had sex every day for this week.

I haven't cum once.

And, I began to notice, that knowing you can have sex, but can't orgasm makes you feel very bored.

Like the fun of sex is slowly being drained after every orgasm I don't have.

But this actual fun we're about to have should fix that, right?

...

Mikkel huffs, pulling at the chains as he jerks his head to the left repeatedly, slowly lifting the hood off his head.

Once it falls to the ground he takes a deep breath and then looks down at the sharp metal in his hand before passing it over to his right and trying to stick it into the lock of the shackle.

He misses, stabbing himself and curses.

He was shaking too much, he hadn't eaten much in a few days.

He takes a deep breath and then closes his eyes, feeling the lock of the shackle with his finger tip. He takes a deep breath as he slowly slides the metal shard into the lock.

He slightly turns it to the right, sliding it more into the key hole.

His breath hitches as he pushes it deeper, and then jumps as he stands himself in the wrist.

"FUCK!"he says angrily.

"You got this fuckin focus, focus you idiot."he mumbles as he tries to adjust his legs.

He was chained tightly around his throat, but he would be able to look down and see his hands if he were to sit fully on the ground.

But that would strangle him. He had never been strangled. He was unsure if that was the one thing that could kill him.

He takes a few deep breaths, chuckling as he prepared himself.

He then shifts his legs out from beneath him.

The chain tightens around his throat and his breathing stops. But he could see his hands.

Quickly he jams the metal into the lock and grunts as he twists it as hard as he can, his face turning red.

The lock requires 3 full twists to unlock.

He feels twists his hand around twisting the lock again and hearing a click.

Begining to get lightheaded, he cuts open his finger on the metal and flinches, yanking the metal out of the lock.

The blood spilling onto the metal, make it slippery was new challenge.

He sticks the metal back into the lock, trying to twist it again but only succeeding in cutting another one of his fingers.

He starts to see small white spots and couldn't really feel the pain. So he twists the metal once more, hearing a click.

And then the shackle simply falls off his wrist. He quickly reaches up, gripping the chain around his throat and pulling.

He strains, but manages to pull the chain up enough slip his head from under it.

He falls forward to the ground, taking deep breaths and then laughing.

"Fuck, it was that easy? Why was I so scared to choke myself."he wheezes, falling over. 

He chuckles as he grips the shackle on his other wrist, still breathing deep as he picks up the bloody shard of metal and sticking it into the lock, twisting it 3 times and letting it fall off.

He looks up, seeing the food in the counter and smirking.

....

"Wow"I say in awe as we pull into the parking lot of a very large building.

"Where are we?"I ask.

"This is the white room."Mikkel says.

"The white room?"I question as he gets out of the car, walking over to my side to open my door for me.

"Yeah."he says, helping me out of the car.

"What's the white room?"I ask as he closes my door.

He chuckles as he walks me towards the entrance of the building.

"I-i'm scared."I say.

"No need to be afraid."he says.

We walk in and I gasp. The entire room was white, and empty aside from one well dressed woman and us.

It was like a big, white cube in here.

"Good Evening Mikkel."the woman says.

"Jazmine."Mikkel says.

"This is my girlfriend, Tiffany."

"Pleasure to meet you Tiffany."Jazmine smiles.

"Hello"I smile.

"I see you ordered dinner under the stars, how sweet."she says looking at her iPad.

"Correct."Mikkel says.

"Alright, have a seat here, make yourselves comfortable. Enjoy the show, your food will be out soon."she smiles, walking over to a door that I had no idea was there, opening it and stepping in.

"Dinner? This is a restaurant?"I ask.

"Yes. Something like that."he says, pulling my seat out for me.

I sit down and he scoots me in before taking a seat in front of me.

"Get ready."he smiles as the light begin to get progressively dimmer.

"What's happening?"I whisper as it becomes completely dark.

Suddenly, I see twinkling little lights appear in the dark, slowly illuminating the room with a golden glow.

"Oh my god. What is this magical place?"I ask, making him chuckle.

"It's dinner under the stars."he shrugs.

....