60

"Tiff you can't actually believe this guy!"One of the Mikkels say.

"Shut up!"I tell angrily at him.

"Tiffany give me the gun."The shirtless Mikkel in the pool says.

"I said shut up! Both of you shut up!"I yell, angry tears falling from my eyes.

"WHAT IS GOING ON!"

"СКАЖИ ЕЕ, ПРЕЖДЕ ЧЕМ Я ТЕБЯ УБЬЮ!"The shirtless Mikkel shouts angrily at the one in a suit.

"Tell her what! I'm the real Mikkel!"the one in the suit shouts.

"Look at me, when I first took you to ma's we are pot roast for dinner and we danced."

"He had been stalking me for weeks Tiff he knows everything don't listen to him."The other says.

"What about my mom?"I ask.

"Of course I know she's dead tiff I thought you were talking about your step mom!"Mikkel says.

"Don't listen to him this fuckin pussy-"

I fire the shot gun once into the air and silence everyone.

"Shut up or I'll shoot you both!"I yell.

"What's the fuckin point only one of us will die!"the shirtless Mikkel shouts.

"You changed, tell me why you changed."I whimper, pointing the gun at the suited Mikkel.

"What do you mean why did I change?!"he asks.

"To love you better."

I look back at the shirtless one, finally realizing.

Suddenly the sound of an approaching helicopter begins to shake the house.

I look up, seeing one flying directly over us.

The PA system sounds and the sound was nearly deafening.

"TIFFANY! WHERE ARE YOU BABY?!"

"Daddy?"I question.

The house begins to rumble again, and suddenly the front door is kicked down, and tons of my dad's men begin to rush into the house.

Donnie runs up to me, grabbing me and pulling me back towards the front door.

"No! Wait! I want to shoot that son of a BITCH!"I shout as he drags me out of the house.

"Sorry hon, your dad's orders."Donnie says, picking me up and throwing me over his shoulder, taking the shot gun from my hands.

"No! The one in the suit! Shoot the one in the suit!"I say, trying to squirm from his grip.

...

The pool house was now filled with armed men, guns aimed at the twins.

"This is just like you to get us into something like this."Mikkel says, shoving Luca in the pool.

Stephen huffs as he enters the pool house.

"Which one of you is the real Mikkel?"Stephen asks.

"You fuckin hillbilly back built bitch, I don't need your help."Mikkel says.

"It's that one. Kill the dark haired one."Stephen says before leaving the room.

Luca takes a deep breath.

"I'm sorry, Mikkel."Luca says, looking down before he was shot in the head.

Mikkel jumps at the shot and then watches his brother slowly sink into the pool, the water turning red with his blood.