Forty Seven

"Why don't you ask your bitch ass daddy and his men why?"Vinnie says.

"What are you talking about!"I ask.

"Why the fuck do you think I left you selfish bitch?"Vinnie asks.

"Do you not know what fuckin happened? Or did you get the fucking glossed over version?"

"I just know you got beat up."I shrug, scared.

"Beat up? He fucking broke my arms and legs. He fucking branded me look at this!"he lifts up the back of his shirt and showing me a long thick scar.

"All because of you."Vinnie says, pointing at me.

"Vinnie i-i didn't know I..."I say, almost sobbing as I grab onto Mikkel.

"You shouldn't be punishing Tiffany for something she had no knowledge of."Mikkel chuckles.

"We're not punishing this bitch. We're using her to punish her dad. I know of all people that this bitches head is his most precious possession. I'm gonna enjoy chopping it off."

I whine, shaking in fear so badly Mikkel had to hold me up.

"You fuckin milk crickets got the wrong idea."Mikkel chuckles, pulling out his gun.

"Put it down!"the man behind us says.

Mikkel simply shoots at the feet of the man and he screams, dropping the gun.

"You guys are fuckin pussies look at you. Fuckin amateur hour over here, and this dickhead-"he cuts himself off by shooting towards Vinnie and making him drop down.

"The Mafia? You pansies thought the Mafia was the way to go?"he says, walking towards Vinnie with his gun still on him.

I was still shaking and emotional. But watching Mikkel be fearless, as always, gave me a strange amount of confidence.

"You fuckin kids aren't built for this, look at you you're the boss on the ground cowering before a fucking 9."Mikkel says.

"M-mikkel can we leave."I whimper.

"You shut up! I was right! Now I'm gonna fuckin-"Mikkel angrily kicks Vincent in the stomach and he cries out.

"Wait wait!"Vinnie says, covering his head.

"What you gargoyle."Mikkel says.

"My father says, that he hopes you don't miss Sunday dinner."Vinnie says, fearful.

Mikkel instantly points his gun to Vinnie's head and I whimper.

"What the fuck did you just say?"he asks angrily.

"Family dinner! My dad doesn't want you to miss Sunday dinner."Vinnie says.

Suddenly Mikkel's eyes go wide and he lowers his gun.

Then he makes a quick approach to me grabbing my jacket and pulling me along.

"Ma and Tony."Mikkel says quietly, making me gasp.

.....

Mikkel immediately gets out of the car, running and jumping over the fence as he sees the windows had been shattered by something.

"Mom! Ma! Tony where are you!"he screams before kicking in the door.

He instinctively notices bullets in the door as he walks in, Tiffany scurrying after.

"Ma!"he shouts, his hands shaking as he sees the house in shambles.

He enters the kitchen, where he sees his mother's feet laying behind the counter.