Thirty Five

Tiffany groans as she opens her eyes. Her head was throbbing. Her mouth was dry, and her body was sore. She slowly uncovers her head from the covers and hisses at the throbbing in her head.

She looks around the empty room and coughs as she tries to piece together what all happened last night.

She attempts to sit up, but suddenly a muscular arm comes around her waist and forces her back down.

She shakes as she slowly looks to her left, seeing Johnathan laying beside her.

She takes a deep breath, trying to hold back tears as she notices that she was now nude under her covers.

Johnathan pulls her closer and she whimpers.

She tried to pry herself out of his grip and he chuckles. He forces her back down and she cries out.

"Where are you going doll?"he asks, pulling himself over her.

She whimpers as he pulls himself up over her.

"Awe look at you, you look so hurt."he says, cupping her cheeks and making her whimper, tears falling from her eyes.

"Why are you crying doll? You weren't crying last night. You were feeling good last night weren't you."he says with a smile.

Tiffany cries out and attempts to push him away. Suddenly the door opens and his head snaps towards the door.

"Boss. It's the charts."he says.

Johnathan slowly looks down at Tiffany.

"Such a shame. Our little party has to end."he says, looking into her eyes that were filled with fear.

"But I'll be back."

He then chuckles as he slowly gets out of bed. Tiffany watches as he gathers his clothes and exits the room.

Tiffany cries as she gets up, falling out of the bed.

...

My stomach churns as I try to stand. I had never been hungover before. I slowly make my way towards the bathroom, where I instantly vomit on contact with the seat.

I groan, the soreness of my face as I try sit up. I look down at the bruises on my body and I whimper.

...

"Your shoulder is better."Stephen says as Mikkel drives.

"Don't fuckin talk to me."Mikkel says.

"And your finger healed fast too."Stephen says.

Almost too fast to notice, Mikkel swiftly hits Stephen in the face. Stephen yells out, his hands coming to his face to cup his nose.

"Why?"Stephen says.

"I said don't fuckin talk to me."he says.

Stephen groans.

"What's your fuckin problem."

"You're just like your daughter I fuckin see where she gets her mouth runnin'."Mikkel says.

"Are you fuckin crazy?!"Stephen shouts.

"Shut your fuckin mouth this is all your fault you fuckin idiot"Mikkel says.

A bout between to new yorkers with deep voices. Can you hear the accents?

"You are so fuckin pathetic why do you think Tiffany doesn't have a fuckin backbone, eh? Look at her fuckin daddy."Mikkel says.

"I was the fuckin Don of the Italian Mafia south division before you were even a thought of a man before he decided not to pull out don't you fuckin call me pathetic. You're fuckin pathetic!"Stephen shouts.

"Yeah then why do you get so mad that I fucked your daughter? You think she's a slut now eh? Are you mad the she calls me daddy?"Mikkel pokes.

"You shut your fuckin mouth about my daughter right now or I swear to god-"

"Gentlemen."

There attention was brought to the backseat, where Jord sat quietly.

"Perhaps, if we focus on the positives about each other, the car we become peaceful."

"The fuck are you on about?"Stephen says.

"What's something that you have in common, hm? You both want to find, save, protect and love Tiffany. So, why not work together to make that goal into a dream, and that dream into a reality."Jord simply explains.

The car goes silent, both men actually thinking about the possibilities.

"Fuckin nerd."Mikkel mumbles.

"Shut up."Stephen says under his breath, turning to face the window.

Jord simply huffs, sitting back and enjoying the silence.

Finally, enjoying the silence.

....