Forty four

The door slowly opens and Tiffany sees Mikkel standing there with a dark aura.

She sits up as she sees him.

"Who was it?"she asks.

He doesn't respond and instead, walks into the room leaving the door wide open.

"M-mikkel what are you doing?"Tiffany chuckles, nervous.

She could see the anger in his eyes he walks closer to her.

"D-did I do something wrong?"she asks, backing up a bit as he reaches the bed.

He then takes off his jacket, tossing it to the floor.

"Take off your clothes."he demands as he pulls his shirt up over his head.

"My clothes?"Tiffany says, confused.

"Clothes! Off! Take them off now!"he yells, making her jump as she quickly begins to undress.

"Mikkel you're scaring me."Tiffany says as she undressed down to her underwear.

"Don't talk."Mikkel says.

She looks at him as he undoes his belt. Then watches as his beautiful hands fold the belt in half.

"Do I have daddy issues?"she says quietly as Mikkel tosses the belt away.

He undoes his zipper and leaves his pants on as he walks over to her. He grips her throat softly and looks into her eyes.

She could still see so much anger in them.

"We're gonna play the quiet game."he says to softly.

Tiffany nods.

He pushes her down onto her bed and then quickly straddled over her before she could move.

"If you make a sound, you lose."

Tiffany knew exactly what the quiet game meant to Mikkel.

But considering this was happening, and the mysterious phone call, she didn't want to refuse. In case it could help him.

He begins kissing her passionately.

It was already a struggle to stay quiet. Tiffany loved his kisses. They kiss passionately and his hands move down her body slowly. The kiss breaks and she tries not to release a moan as his lips come to her neck.

He gropes her breasts as he kisses her neck, leaving red hickeys and causing Tiffany to quickly cover her mouth.

He yanks her hand off her mouth angrily.

"No cheating."he growls.

Then he flips her over, gathering both her hands and then picking up his belt.

He quickly wraps his belt around her wrists and then pulls it tightly, causing her to release a small gasp.

Once they were securely tied behind her back, he slips her back over.

"Don't make a sound."he demands, looking into her eyes.

She only nods as a response. The goes back to kissing her chest, this time making his way down her body.

She breathes through her nose and tries to keep her mouth closed as he slowly makes his way down to her heat.

He begins passionately kissing her heat through her underwear and her eyes roll back, her lips part and her head falls back slightly.

He then sits up, quite literally ripping the underwear from her body and then bringing his head back to it's place between her legs.

He begins tonguing at her clit and she lets out numerous shaking breaths as her hips shake.

Her hips shake as Mikkel keeps her legs parted, taking away any chance at her granting herself mercy.

And with her hands bound she couldn't push or pull him away.

She was completely vulnerable to him.

He suddenly begins sucking her clit. Tiffany instantly takes in a deep breath, trying not to make any noise.

Her hips lift up off the bed and Mikkel's mouth follows her heat everywhere it goes, gluing his mouth to her even as she squirmed.

She was shaking so aggressively it even made Mikkel shake. She could feel her throat tightening, she wanted to scream out at the oversensitivity.

But she won't. She can listen.

She holds her breath, squirming as she feels pleasure shoot up and down her spine. She wiggles and was finally able to detach his mouth from her clit.

The sudden lack of friction causes Tiffany to cry out, her hips shaking and jumping.

Suddenly Mikkel grips her throat and she becomes frightened.

"QUIET! STAY QUIET CAN'T YOU STAY FUCKING QUIET?!"He screams, gripping her throat angrily.

He then gets up, still talking angrily as he walks around the room.

"All you have to do is stay quiet for FUCKSAKE!"he yells.

Tiffany was very frightened. She had never seen him that angry. She could even hear a Russian accent as he spoke with anger.

"Mikkel, what's wrong?"Tiffany asks, nearly on the brink of tears.

Mikkel doesn't answer, looking down and leaning against her dresser.

"I-is it about Mia?"

His head slowly turns to look at her.

"It is, isn't it? Who was on the phone, Mikkel?"she asks, her lips quivering.

"The people. The people who killed her are still alive. And now they know I'm the Don."he says.
...

"Mikkel."I say as he walks over to me.

He pulls out the belt loosens.

"Is that why you wanted to see if I could be quiet? Do you think I wouldn't be able to?"I ask, sitting up and covering myself.

"It's not that I just-"he cuts himself off with a groan.

"I can protect you. I'll always protect you. They won't hurt you, they'll hurt me. Do you think you could take watching them slit my throat, Tiff?"he asks.

I was unable to respond. Seeing that would crush me.

"You couldn't."he says.

I bite frown as he huffs, sitting down on the bed.

"I shouldn't be worried."he says.

"They ain't gonna lay a fuckin finger on either of us."he says, looking at the black duffle bag Tony gifted him.

I look down at it as well.

"What's in there?"I ask.

It takes him a few moments to answer.

"What I need."he nods.

I smile a bit.

"Hey."I say, gripping his face and pulling it to look at me.

"I bet I could stay quiet."I say against his lips.

He smirks.

"Want to keep practicing, hm."he says before kissing my lips.

I chuckle against his lips.

"I'm gonna be quiet. You watch."I say, slowly laying him back.